Biome 6 last glyph

VincenttheNerd

Alright, so i know there are many asking about glyphs.

I just wanted to know if in biome 6 there are special hidden glyphs that are very hard to find and you have to like jump down somewhere that isnt shown on the map at first?

I have the one from the green / red room with the stairs, so i dont need that one anymore.

I ran biome 6 for like the whole day now and this last glyph ist the last one i need for platin, anyone with any ideas? :(

I really want to move on from this game and play some RE8 but i am scared that patches might screw up my trophies as i get more and more crashes lately...

Edited by VincenttheNerd

I can only be so helpful..... Bu my last one was in the First Room you land in after dropping down to the lower level. I believe there are 3 variations of that room.... Swear I ran it 50 times before I got the last one. 

But no idea if your in the same situation. 

• Like 2

ok got it, it was the very first room after entering biom 6, i asap realized this room looks totally different.

The problem was i had just my starting sidearm and the room was full of enemies, and then i saw the sign, so i went yolo and ran towards it :D

jesus im so happy im finally done with this....

Edited by VincenttheNerd