Question on RDR DLC

Kjhohz

Hi, which DLC pack should I buy to get all the DLC if I already have the main RDR game?

I'm planning to get this game because in my PS3 Store there is a Max Payne 3 Complete Edition bundle with RDR base game, and I'm wondering which DLC pack I should buy to get all of the DLC?

There are RDR: Undead Nightmare full game,RDR Undead Nightmare Pack, and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection in the store, so which one should I buy to get all the DLC if I own the RDR base game?

Hope to get some enlightenment from you guys, thanks in advance.

Edited by Kjhohz

12 minutes ago, Checho-73 said:

IIRC Undead nightmare pack is just the dlc, so that's the one you want to buy because you already would have the base game, MP dlc is free in NA store

I see, do I need to buy  RDR: Undead Nightmare full game as well? Or the Undead Nightmare Collection is just enough? I ask this because I saw the storage needed for RDR Undead Nightmare full game is around 8-9GB, just wondering is it a totally different game than the base game.

Just to be clear:

RDR: Undead nightmare full game: this is a standalone that does not need the base game, hence the file size is larger

RDR: Undead nightmare pack: is just the dlc that needs the base game to play

RDR: Undead nightmare collection: contains both the game and the dlc

It is the same game so just buy the dlc

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Checho-73 said:

Just to be clear:

RDR: Undead nightmare full game: this is a standalone that does not need the base game, hence the file size is larger

RDR: Undead nightmare pack: is just the dlc that needs the base game to play

RDR: Undead nightmare collection: contains both the game and the dlc

It is the same game so just buy the dlc

I see, I think RDR: Undead nightmare collection is the one I'm looking for because it contains Legends and Killers Pack, Liars and Cheats Pack and Undead Nightmare Pack. Outlaws To The End Co-Op Pack is free as you mentioned just now and I also checked with the store.

And I think RDR: Undead nightmare collection does not contain the game, it is just the undead nightmare pack along with other dlcs

So I will buy Max Payne 3 Complete Edition bundle with RDR base game + RDR: Undead nightmare collection to get all the RDR dlc, am I correct?

There isn't a standalone MP3 complete edition in my store so this is the only way I can buy as I want to buy MP3 as well.

After buying that bundle you just need to buy the undead nightmare pack

The other dlcs are free:

Outlaws To The End Co-Op Pack

Legends and Killers Pack

Liars and Cheats Pack

Myths and Mavericks Bonus

If you buy the collection, you would buy the game again and would be paying for multiplayer dlc that was made free

Edited by Checho-73

15 minutes ago, Checho-73 said:

After buying that bundle you just need to buy the undead nightmare pack

The other dlcs are free:

Outlaws To The End Co-Op Pack

Legends and Killers Pack

Liars and Cheats Pack

Myths and Mavericks Bonus

If you buy the collection, you would buy the game again and would be paying for multiplayer dlc that was made free

Unfortunately, the others aren’t free here except outlaws to the end co-op pack :(

3 hours ago, Kjhohz said:

Hi, which DLC pack should I buy to get all the DLC if I already have the main RDR game?

I'm planning to get this game because in my PS3 Store there is a Max Payne 3 Complete Edition bundle with RDR base game, and I'm wondering which DLC pack I should buy to get all of the DLC?

There are RDR: Undead Nightmare full game,RDR Undead Nightmare Pack, and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection in the store, so which one should I buy to get all the DLC if I own the RDR base game?

Hope to get some enlightenment from you guys, thanks in advance.

If you use psnow u will be able to get all the dlc trophys. if u have the base game i think u will just need the undead mightmare sp dlc the rest can all be done in the mp base game

30 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

If you use psnow u will be able to get all the dlc trophys. if u have the base game i think u will just need the undead mightmare sp dlc the rest can all be done in the mp base game

Thanks for the info, but I’m not really an online player so signing up for ps now is not something that I’m going for as the game can’t be accessed anymore once the subscription is expired, I would prefer to buy the game so I can access it anytime I want :)

30 minutes ago, IronEden-13 said:

Imo you'd be better off with a disc version, I ran it for a few hours on ps now to self boost a few trophies and that shit was bad, I found a boosting group in the end as the lag was horrendous, 

I got both psnow and the disc i didn't have to many issues on psnow i did the whole plat and dlcs trough psnow because i dont have a ps3 hooked up

On 9/5/2021 at 10:27 AM, Kjhohz said:

Unfortunately, the others aren’t free here except outlaws to the end co-op pack :(

I see that you're from North America so I want to confirm that "Legends and Killers Pack" and "Liars and Cheats Pack" are completely free, just search for them on the PS Store and you'll be able to download them right away. There is a big misunderstanding because for some reason those two dlcs are only free in NA but they aren't in the EU store. So you can just buy the RDR: Undead nightmare pack which will add-on to your standard RDR and you will have all the DLC's. Hope this cleared it up.