Here we go again...

The games appear to be so short, in that they could be just a single level in just one game. Why does each 10 minute game need an entirely new release?

It must be an experiment at Sony, how shit can we make games and people will still buy them...

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Serious question - how does the launch of this game affect anyone in this current thread? Are you force to buy it? No. Does the release of it stop other games from getting released? No. If you find religion offensive (snowflake time) then does it being in the store make you angry? It really shouldn't...

Personally I don’t think a real-life religion should be on the front cover of the game or actively promoting it. Same with politics.

I don’t want any games on the PlayStation Store which tries to win players over for a given religion. They should be free of that stuff. Christianity’s already present in music, movies and TV shows, I believe that is quite enough already.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against christianity, but there’s no place for it in video games.

I bet if it was a game advertising a different religion (like Islam) you’d be singing a different tune entirely.

Edited by arcanehornet_
  • Like 4

I get it, Sony should have some standards and form of quality control. But when ppl keep gobbling up all this shovelware and Sony is making $$, why would they have any reason to stop? I don't necessarily like this way of things, but it is what it is ?

• Like 1