TheAbyssWalker61

Hardest trophy in the Game?

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone what it's the hardest trophy in the Game? Since there it's no a guide i don't know what trophy can give me problems.

I tend to look at the trophies % and the lowest are the “hardest”. In this case they sound grindy by their description. Ive never played the game. 

2 hours ago, audiopile said:

I tend to look at the trophies % and the lowest are the “hardest”. In this case they sound grindy by their description. Ive never played the game. 

Yeah but sometimes the ones with the least % are easy but are trophies that make people sloth that happens to me in Rainbow six siege 

Hello the hardest trophy in this game is likely to be the 100% gallery completion if its anything like the first game, in the first game its almost guaranteed that you will unlock everything before you complete the gallery.
Just looking on a couple of profiles near the platinum and they only need this trophy so i am expecting it to be like the first game, fun to play but expect to grind towards completion :).

The outside world must be a hundred times bigger than inside the Walls!
Reached 100% Gallery completion.

Hey guys! I finally found a copy of this game in my local gamestore (have been searching since February, and I'm a huge fan of the show!) and was hoping you could tell me how hard the plat is? It doesn't seem that difficult :D 

1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys! I finally found a copy of this game in my local gamestore (have been searching since February, and I'm a huge fan of the show!) and was hoping you could tell me how hard the plat is? It doesn't seem that difficult :D 

Its not hard, but quite grindy.

Or in other words, you will spend half the time grinding materials for weapons. 

14 hours ago, VaDiMkA said:

Its not hard, but quite grindy.

Or in other words, you will spend half the time grinding materials for weapons. 

Thanks a lot dude :D I don't mind those, speedruns are the bane of my existence in most cases hahaha