UnhallowedBlood

Bad Servers?

10 posts in this topic

With news of this platinum becoming unobtainable next month I got a partner to boost the co-op trophy with, but we've been having issues connecting every night we've tried. Regardless which of us tries to host, the other always times out before we can even get into the lobby to start the game. We've checked our NAT types and tried restarting the game and our systems multiple times but haven't had any success connecting. I'm wondering if any others have been having this same issue with connecting to a friend, and if so what did you do to solve it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is funny i just platted the ps3 version with my brother yesterday which only had couch co op. We were just saying that only couch co op is weird in this day and age but at least when the servers go down you can still play.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems temperamental. In the group chat where I’ve pooled people who are seeking partners for the co-op mode, it’s been mixed results for everyone involved, including me and my own partners, and has necessitated people trying different partners who are geographically closer to them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnhallowedBlood said:

With news of this platinum becoming unobtainable next month I got a partner to boost the co-op trophy with, but we've been having issues connecting every night we've tried. Regardless which of us tries to host, the other always times out before we can even get into the lobby to start the game. We've checked our NAT types and tried restarting the game and our systems multiple times but haven't had any success connecting. I'm wondering if any others have been having this same issue with connecting to a friend, and if so what did you do to solve it?

 

Servers for vita version was terrible back in 2014. Need to be patient leave on searching for long time. (Refresh if really takes too long)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StanPortrBridges said:

what news?

The Vita's messaging system was announced to be shutting down June 28th, and this shutdown will affect select games that use the messaging service to send invites--Rocketbirds being one of them.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There are no servers for this game. Everything is peer to peer, which means you just connect between each other. That's why online will get down with messages as there is no other matchmaking.

I guess you are just too far or both have too strict connection. I was doing this game with friend (Poland-Australia) and we absolutely couldnt get the stable connection. In the end he had to set his Vita to be in DMZ (you can google it, its router setting).

Even then lag was super annoying (the distance made its part).

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can get the trophy via ad hoc with two Vitas. That may not be trivial, but it will still be doable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2021 at 3:40 PM, RNumbers said:

You can get the trophy via ad hoc with two Vitas. That may not be trivial, but it will still be doable.

You got the trophy via ad hoc? I have seem people talking about that in the other thread so the trophy will still be achiavable even after the messages system shutdown?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LMiner_ said:

You got the trophy via ad hoc? I have seem people talking about that in the other thread so the trophy will still be achiavable even after the messages system shutdown?

 

Correct, that's how I got it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.