bri11iant_Y

Missing ACT 1 trophy

7 posts in this topic

When I beat the game, I noticed that my 3rd boss and ACT 1 trophies were missing, so I beat the 3rd boss again then the trophy for that boss popped but ACT 1 trophy is still missing.

Technically I'm now in ACT 3 freeroam so does that mean I have to delete my save a start a new game?

Can anyone experiencing this comfirm?

6 hours ago, bri11iant_Y said:

When I beat the game, I noticed that my 3rd boss and ACT 1 trophies were missing, so I beat the 3rd boss again then the trophy for that boss popped but ACT 1 trophy is still missing.

Technically I'm now in ACT 3 freeroam so does that mean I have to delete my save a start a new game?

Can anyone experiencing this comfirm?

Well, if you are in Act 3 already then yes. You’ll have to delete your save & complete Act 1 again. Just do it after you have everything else. 

During my first playthrough a few trophies never popped: defeating Nemesis, Act 1, defeating Ophion, and Act 2.

I completed the game again - no new save - and Nemesis, Ophion, and Act 2 all popped but no Act 1. I know this may sound annoying but it's worth continuing the game and completing it to unlock the other trophies and then deleting the save game and going through Act 1 again if need be. I've not done a full run of Act 1 again and I'm focused on the collectibles so it may still pop but if it doesn't then at least I've done all the other stuff first. 

I think the trigger for that Act 1 trophy happens only once during a new game after beating the 3rd boss. so it won't happen again if you already done it in that playthrough.

42 minutes ago, Lowlliet said:

I think the trigger for that Act 1 trophy happens only once during a new game after beating the 3rd boss. so it won't happen again if you already done it in that playthrough.

Unfortunately I think this is the case, but is WAY eaiser than the collectibles, I'm currently 20 hours in, had all trophies except ACT 1 trophy and survey trophy (missing 3 logs and 3 ciphers across 5 biomes). I guess I have to spend another 30-40 hours based on what I've read from other posts.

At this point I think waitting for a patch that decrease the RNG would be a better option for me

16 hours ago, Lowlliet said:

I feel this is right, so I'll need to do it again after everything else (I'm missing boss 2, 3 and Act 1 trophies). What I really worry about is the house sequence right after Act 1 ends (in biome 4) may not have counted towards "Complete all House sequences" as it was all the same run?

Also missing Act I. Once I wrap up these last few surveys I’ll delete the save data and rush it. Excellent game, lots of bugged trophies though.