Frontlines removal

Shmeefly

The game mode comes and goes in the rotation, but hasn't been a mainstay for quite some time. It's pretty easy to boost, though. Just get three other people and take turns swapping flags. Takes an hour or two to get, but it's doable. The biggest problem with boosting though are randoms joining trying to do the trophy legit and attacking people. Some of the most hateful, well probably THE most hateful messages I ever got on PSN were from randoms I kept booting out of the boosting session even after I replied back to them explaining what was going on. I would say 75% of the people I've blocked from sending me PSN messages were from that one afternoon boosting this trophy and Death from Above.

Yesterday when I was playing there were about 5 servers running the frontline game mode so I managed to get the trophy just by sticking in one until I had the trophy. This was on the European servers. Like others have said you need to use the advanced search function, I’d also recommend removing the filter on number of spaces as most of the servers were full so you can just click on one to get in the queue to enter the game.

3 hours ago, lion1325478 said:

Yesterday when I was playing there were about 5 servers running the frontline game mode so I managed to get the trophy just by sticking in one until I had the trophy. This was on the European servers. Like others have said you need to use the advanced search function, I’d also recommend removing the filter on number of spaces as most of the servers were full so you can just click on one to get in the queue to enter the game.

Did the same, can confirm this works. Hate that church now !!

On 11/05/2021 at 3:11 PM, Moridin83 said:

Can you not earn trophies with a password server? At least 1 guide I read suggested it just disabled XP progression. I don't want to waste time boosting DFA in a server that won't work.

Yes the trophy can be earned in a password server with disabled xp progression.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It’s not that easy to find Frontlines games running these days, but if you do then it doesn’t take long to get the trophy. It’s a question of being persistent more than anything else, and you can always boost it if you prefer to go that route. It took me about 3 days to find active matches but once I found a decent one I got the trophy in under an hour.