Anyone else find these times ridiculous? Im winning races, leading the championship, doing well on all training and even winning the 1v1 challenges, however, the times set for these time trials seem unreachable. 

I'd be interested to see if anyone else found this to be true?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

there is a trick that has helped me. also have serious problems with the times. So, it's best to try to get a route where you have to complete in about 32 seconds. if you fail, close the game using the xmb menu and you can try again and again. the times of the route also change. I then got a time of 33 seconds to beat. tight deal but that would be a good method for those who have problems with it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 29/12/2021 at 1:24 AM, Mrs_Kruemmel said:

there is a trick that has helped me. also have serious problems with the times. So, it's best to try to get a route where you have to complete in about 32 seconds. if you fail, close the game using the xmb menu and you can try again and again. the times of the route also change. I then got a time of 33 seconds to beat. tight deal but that would be a good method for those who have problems with it.

Thankyou, only just seen this comment. I will try this method when I return to the game shortly

• 8 months later...
On 29.12.2021 at 2:24 AM, Mrs_Kruemmel said:

^this

Tho opponents that are ranked in top places will have harder times to beat and they are on the longer tracks. When I started my 4th season (bcs you need those 40k XP), I had two rivals before the very first race and time attack was on the short track with 34-35 seconds to beat. Check rivals from the season main menu, then look at the league table. Opponents in Top7 tend to be on the long track with times around 1:22-1:23. Not 100% sure but it might be easier right at the beginning of the season.