ZedsDeadStevo

Neck to Neck Trophy

4 posts in this topic

Anyone else find these times ridiculous? Im winning races, leading the championship, doing well on all training and even winning the 1v1 challenges, however, the times set for these time trials seem unreachable. 

I'd be interested to see if anyone else found this to be true?

there is a trick that has helped me. also have serious problems with the times. So, it's best to try to get a route where you have to complete in about 32 seconds. if you fail, close the game using the xmb menu and you can try again and again. the times of the route also change. I then got a time of 33 seconds to beat. tight deal but that would be a good method for those who have problems with it.

On 29/12/2021 at 1:24 AM, Mrs_Kruemmel said:

there is a trick that has helped me. also have serious problems with the times. So, it's best to try to get a route where you have to complete in about 32 seconds. if you fail, close the game using the xmb menu and you can try again and again. the times of the route also change. I then got a time of 33 seconds to beat. tight deal but that would be a good method for those who have problems with it.

Thankyou, only just seen this comment. I will try this method when I return to the game shortly