How to unlock ‘Two of each’ (buggy)

YuckMeAgain

To get ‘Two of each’ you will need what follows:

3x3 Raft (Only have the raft piece in the middle to keep the animals inside)

2 Boars

2 Hogs

2 Crabs

2 Large Crabs (Not needed apparently but I had them just in case)

2 Night Snakes

I tried multiple times without the Large crabs and Hogs yet failed. The way I unlocked it was just as I was leaving a island after placing the last Large Crab on board, sunny clear skies. (Be Patient) I wish you luck with this buggy trophy!

Just in case you are thinking you don’t need the Hogs and Large Crabs (you do) all the videos and previous players that unlocked it in the past were on a patch before either animal were added so you now need them on the raft, hopefully this helps. ?

Edited by YuckMeAgain
Misinformation given out on my part

The large crabs aren't needed, i did it recently without them, from what i could find the snakes were kind of buggy so i ended up taking 3 of them.

I wonder if its just a numbers thing that's bugged as i ended up with 3 crabs and snakes then 2 boars and hogs.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

No? I got the platinum when those animals were in the game. Even a developer said you don’t need the Giant Hog or Giant Crab. 

Developer said no large crabs. You do need 2 hogs and 2 boars. 

Edited by GUDGER666

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Developer said no large crabs. You do need 2 hogs and 2 boars. 

Must of changed it then, as I was told on Twitter that you don’t need the giant variants. Oh well, trophy is finicky anyways as mine unlocked on the shore during a clear sky lol

8 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

The large crabs aren't needed, i did it recently without them, from what i could find the snakes were kind of buggy so i ended up taking 3 of them.

I wonder if its just a numbers thing that's bugged as i ended up with 3 crabs and snakes then 2 boars and hogs.

Thanks I wasn’t sure, I edited my post! I had them just in case.

43 minutes ago, YuckMeAgain said:

Thanks I wasn’t sure, I edited my post! I had them just in case.

NP, the trophy has always been buggy, i also had problems getting it to unlock before they added the larger animals as well.

Edited by Leenewbe

Here is a description of exactly what I did to achieve this.

I had built a raft with two places on both sides that had no flooring. In them, I had:

- 2 hogs

- 2 wild boars

- 2 night snakes

- 2 giant crabs

- 2 crabs

Note: it would probably be better to build a raft that the no flooring section in the exact middle. But I doubt it would prevent the raft from submerging partially either way. No matter how you build it - even if it's absolutely huge - I'm pretty sure it's going to be a hassle to adjust and keep the carcasses in place. For example, my carefully adjusted wild boars, hogs and snake randomly exploded around once while the raft was anchored. The physics engine in this game is wacky. 

In my carried inventory I had:

- 2 seagulls

- 3 bats (two would probably be enough)

I had the raft ready, facing away from the shore. As soon as a storm began, I retrieved the anchor and raised the sail. In about eight seconds, the trophy popped.

So, whatever is the minimum list of dead animals needed for this (will we ever find out for sure..? :D), I can verify, at least for the version of the game I achieved it on, with certainty: you do not need to have the seagulls and bats on the raft. It's enough to have  them in your inventory.

No matter how hard I tried, the bats especially never stuck to the raft - even when I placed them in my non-floored sections of the raft. They'll just float away.

• 2 months later...

To get ‘Two of each’ you will need what follows:

3x4 Raft - no raft piece in the middle to keep the animals inside - NO seagulls and  bats

2 Boars

2 Hogs

2 Crabs

2 Large Crabs 

2 Night Snakes

When storm began, I retrieved the anchor and raised the sail. In about 5-6 seconds, the trophy popped.

PS 4 - Veresion 1.06

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the Trophy.
Made a 3x3 raft with the middle without the raft floor to 'store' the animals. Raft was very close to the shore (sandy) without no obsticles in front.
Animals were all laying on the ground nearby ready to be hauled onto the raft middle part.
When storm started I pushed raft onto water droped anchor, then grabed 2 Hogs droped it in, 2 Boars, 2 Snakes and finally 2 Crabs.
Raft was struggeling to keep afloat but never sinked. -> Jumped on the raft, raised the sail, raised anchor and buy the time I grabed the Rudder the trophy poped.

On 16/10/2021 at 11:51 PM, Mr Green said:

Just got the Trophy.
Made a 3x3 raft with the middle without the raft floor to 'store' the animals. Raft was very close to the shore (sandy) without no obsticles in front.
Animals were all laying on the ground nearby ready to be hauled onto the raft middle part.
When storm started I pushed raft onto water droped anchor, then grabed 2 Hogs droped it in, 2 Boars, 2 Snakes and finally 2 Crabs.
Raft was struggeling to keep afloat but never sinked. -> Jumped on the raft, raised the sail, raised anchor and buy the time I grabed the Rudder the trophy poped.

Yeah when I unlocked mine, I had half the animals on the raft, they fell in the water and I was standing on the shore pissed off and it popped. Extremely buggy game, can’t really give the best advice for this!

• Like 1