More DLC... (sigh), also a PSA about Complete Collection

darkrequiem7

Look, I really like this game but a Complete Collection should contain all the DLC and mean the game has no more paid DLC coming.

If you want to offer something as bonus content via a free update, fine. I'd have no problem with that.

I guess this is mostly a complaint that I waited to get a complete version, and now there's the new paid Japan DLC and I doubt they'll release a "Super Complete Collection." Not that I'd get it since I already purchased the Complete Collection.

So the PSA is the Complete Collection doesn't contain everything from the game. It's still a better price than buying all the included DLC separately, but it's not "Complete" anymore.

• Like 4

Yeaaaah, I did think this probably wasn’t gonna be added into the Complete Collection when I saw they’d dropped new DLC

Can’t say I’m upset that they’re still working on new content, but in hindsight it sure does make for a deceptive name to the re-release

• 2 weeks later...

Australia DLC was called "Last Stop Australia" and then the Complete Edition released so I guess they originally intended to not have more DLC coming.

It has also been a whole year since then (longest time ever between DLC releases). Maybe the game was more popular than expected or they had just more ideas they wanted to work on.

But since this trophy list has reached 128 trophies, which is the maximum trophy count, any new DLC trophies would have to be on a different trophy list (like Driveclub or Train Sim World).

Edited by cosmicicecream

I would like to think that this will be 'it' for Railway Empire DLC, but I can totally see the devs making Russia, India or Africa DLC if the Japan content sells well.

It's that weird problem where they're too supportive post launch and this ends up conflicting with complete editions.

• Like 1