Questions about Ending E

Does anything from route E carry over to the D save file you get back once you finish the game? I had 5 side quests that were uncompletable on previous save, Can i do them here and have them carry over? And does materials gathered here carry over aswell?

The stuff is gone. The save slot you made during route E  after the split will be overwritten by the restored save after you win. You can keep the progress you made on the route E run if you saved before the split on a slot that was not used when you reached ending D. The drops and items you get won't be added to a restored save.

42 minutes ago, nyarLOLhotep said:

The stuff is gone. The save slot you made during route E  after the split will be overwritten by the restored save after you win. You can keep the progress you made on the route E run if you saved before the split on a slot that was not used when you reached ending D. The drops and items you get won't be added to a restored save.

Ok cool, Thanks. I'll just work on sheep trophy then and speedrun the rest. Do you happen to know if there is a requirement to Ending B? Mine didn't pop so i'm quessing it glitched on me, Luckily it's only B so can do it after the speedrun trophy. 

I will jump on the "Ending E" question wagon.. I'm after Forging Master trophy and I've read that you can make it while doing ending E (for another easy weapon).. but don't you lose all your stuff from ending D when you start doing the E one? 

EDIT: Ok, now I think I missunderstood the author.. you will get the ending E weapon added to ending D save file after it's restored and you don't get any materials from ending E save, nor lose those on ending D. Am I right?

Edited by Czajnikus

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 2:32 AM, Czajnikus said:

I will jump on the "Ending E" question wagon.. I'm after Forging Master trophy and I've read that you can make it while doing ending E (for another easy weapon).. but don't you lose all your stuff from ending D when you start doing the E one? 

EDIT: Ok, now I think I missunderstood the author.. you will get the ending E weapon added to ending D save file after it's restored and you don't get any materials from ending E save, nor lose those on ending D. Am I right?

You restore the save from the final save you make on the way to completing ending D, which is usually the shrine roof savepoint. You lose anything after that point.

• Like 2