Not Getting Trophies?

ReapSheep

I just finished doing a Knives Out, Dashing Dad, and Frugal Father run altogether and when it finished it said I got all 3 like I expected. But when I went to go check my trophies only Dashing Dad was given? The other two are still locked and Knives Out is still hidden. The game even says I completed them in the challenges as well. Has something like this happened to anyone else and has it resolved? I tried resync’ing with PSN and restarting but that did nothing.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ReapSheep said:

I just finished doing a Knives Out, Dashing Dad, and Frugal Father run altogether and when it finished it said I got all 3 like I expected. But when I went to go check my trophies only Dashing Dad was given? The other two are still locked and Knives Out is still hidden. The game even says I completed them in the challenges as well. Has something like this happened to anyone else and has it resolved? I tried resync’ing with PSN and restarting but that did nothing.  

Do they show up when you take your console offline? If you disconnect from the internet and still see them, you're fine. Sometimes the PS5 just takes a long time to sync trophies

This just happened to me. I fixed it by closing the game, putting the PS5 on rest mode and waiting an hour. The trophy finally showed as unlocked in the trophy list. 

Edited by KEVR117
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Do they show up when you take your console offline? If you disconnect from the internet and still see them, you're fine. Sometimes the PS5 just takes a long time to sync trophies

Ah you’re right, I logged off and logged back in and they were there lol thanks. I was just concerned since it gave me one of the trophies but not the others 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello. Had the same problem, beat the game second time and unlocked 4 trophies:

Dashing Dad - Finish the story within 3 hours.

Knives Out - Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons.

Frugal Father - Finish the story without spending more than 10,000 Lei.

Don't Trust That Snake Oil - Finish the story only using four or less recovery items.

PS5 recorder 4 movies and took screenshoots of these 4 trophies automaticaly.

RE Village game unlocked all 4 challanges in bonuses menu.

....after a few minutes, I realized that I only have 1 of these 4 trophies on my console. I beat the final boss one more time, nothing unlocked - the game thinks I have all 4 challenges. The console still doesn't show 3 trophies - nowhere.

I was so pissed off ... damn!

I was rebuilding the database, cleaning the cache ... and finally I looked at my favorite website and found this entry ... When I finished reading the entries, 3 missing trophies appeared on PS5 ... it took about an hour!

If you have a similar problem, wait up to about an hour.

Edited by Kessarath

• 1 month later...

How about Veteran Gunsmith not unlocking? I can't find any threads across the web where people had issues with this trophy. So many of my challenges are wrong saying I've only beat the game 2x when I've done it 5x including Knives out where I got the trophy and no challenge complete. I'm at a loss for what to try here.