About Silverfish photo

8 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

If you're fast enough I'm sure you can, any reason you're trying to get the perfect picture or just something you wanted to do? I ask as it isn't needed for trophies :)

Yes, only a something i wanted to do, i am very obsessive and completist with these things. ?

In any case do you speak on a personal level? Did you succeed? 

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Sorry about posting late but, I finally just came back to PSNProfiles today. Yes it is completely do-able and VERY EASY! How you may ask? 2 simple words. COMBAT STIMULANTS. Use one just as you trigger a single lone one by itself, wait until it gets close in its kamikaze rolling form that take a snap shot close up for that Perfect shot, make sure you zoom in while crouched.

Downsides:

1.You may have to use the reload checkpoint function a couple of times to get it right as well as the fact that you also have to take a hit from it so be sure to heal up before attempting this.

2. In order to check if the picture you have taken was perfect or not, you have to trigger an ACTIVE silverfish and scan it to see if you've gotten it or not. An INACTIVE Silverfish that's being scanned does not tell you and no photo can be taken from one whatsoever.

Your welcome! Happy photo snapping! =) Be sure to credit me if you're gonna make a video of this trick!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:48 AM, axlredgrave said:

Sorry about posting late but, I finally just came back to PSNProfiles today. Yes it is completely do-able and VERY EASY! How you may ask? 2 simple words. COMBAT STIMULANTS. Use one just as you trigger a single lone one by itself, wait until it gets close in its kamikaze rolling form that take a snap shot close up for that Perfect shot, make sure you zoom in while crouched.

Downsides:

1.You may have to use the reload checkpoint function a couple of times to get it right as well as the fact that you also have to take a hit from it so be sure to heal up before attempting this.

2. In order to check if the picture you have taken was perfect or not, you have to trigger an ACTIVE silverfish and scan it to see if you've gotten it or not. An INACTIVE Silverfish that's being scanned does not tell you and no photo can be taken from one whatsoever.

Your welcome! Happy photo snapping! =) Be sure to credit me if you're gonna make a video of this trick!

Didn't even think of that.  I just got on top of a car, then triggered one with a bullet/plasma shot and turned the camera on immediately.  From there I spammed the picture taking as soon as it said good and got it after a couple checkpoint reloads.  

Combine that with your strategy and you may not even get hit.

Edited by Snake2410