Formerly free on PAL Territory PSN stores

Thanks for the heads up, it's added to my library ?

But what's up with those games seemingly free by mistake on the EU store? Not that I'm complaining ?, but a few months ago it was Necrodancer that was given free for a few hours without notice or anything from the publisher or Sony...

25 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

Thanks for the heads up, it's added to my library 1f642.png

But what's up with those games seemingly free by mistake on the EU store? Not that I'm complaining 1f606.png, but a few months ago it was Necrodancer that was given free for a few hours without notice or anything from the publisher or Sony...

Or Black Ops CW for 5 euro :D (But got refunded after 2 months

50 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Maybe it's the new game for the Stay at home and dont get a girlfriend initiative from Sony.

Ah, a pro waifu move I see...

It's showing up as free on UK account but won't let me add it to the library (all dlc free though). US and Arg accounts still priced and on sale.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Click the link at the top of the page: https://platprices.com/en-gb/game/2196-valkyria-revolution

The link is giving an error in the store. Even if I copy it and alter it to my region first.

On PS4 and PS5 I only seem to find the game page and no option to buy/download the main game although the gamepage says it's free.

On Web store I can't even find the main game.

Did find all DLC though.

Edited by Kolm