Formerly free on PAL Territory PSN stores

Hi

I manage to add it to the library a hour ago, but now i cant find it in the store either but it shows in my library, but im in my cell phone and i cant see the download button. When i arrive in my home im gonna check if i can download it.  If anyone here can still download it  say it please.

5 minutes ago, pieroilcapo said:

I think they made a mistake and fixed it, game doesn't show on mobile store, and on my ps4 store it says its free but as many people above me said, no option to "buy/download" 

This^

I'm in the console store now and whilst the game is there, the buy option isn't so it's looking increasingly likely the price was a mistake and the publishers are now working with Sony to fix it.

• Like 2

Yeah, it seems the main game is unavailable right now while the DLC is still free.

They probably made it unavailable so they can fix the mistake.

On PSVita the DLC is also free but the main game was 39.99 euro.

32 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

I manage to add it to the library a hour ago, but now i cant find it in the store either but it shows in my library, but im in my cell phone and i cant see the download button. When i arrive in my home im gonna check if i can download it.  If anyone here can still download it  say it please.

Downloading the game on my ps5 right now

I think the dlc was always free

39 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

Yes, you can download it from console. The phone app isn't showing the Download button for whatever reason.

Edited by amex_svk

6 minutes ago, DenDigger said:

No, you will keep the game, the same thing happened in NZ for Knack 2 on release, they put it up for free... people were making NZ accounts just to get the game for free xD

well, they remove the license to fallout 4 season pass when go free by mistake.

Edited by observadorpt

1 hour ago, Kolm said:

Yeah, it seems the main game is unavailable right now while the DLC is still free.

They probably made it unavailable so they can fix the mistake.

On PSVita the DLC is also free but the main game was 39.99 euro.

Ps vita version was also free?

Just now, pavelbagirov said:

Ps vita version was also free?

I don't know, I was too late for the PS4 version and only later I noticed there was a vita version as well and went to check on the vita if that version might be free. But for me it wasn't free, no idea if it was free earlier today when the PS4 version was still available for free.

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The same thing happened last year when Kingdom Come: Deliverance was accidentally made free on the Indonesian store.

Well they didn't fix Knack II or Crypt of the Necrodancer though. And in some cases, The DiRT 5 "trial" that was available weeks ago is still playable.

Fair warning, don’t delete it if you got it free and want to keep it. It’s already been removed from my downloads list. Oh well, wasn’t super interested in this anyway (haven’t played anything else in the series). But if I do decide I want to play it, one of my friends has a physical copy, I’ll just borrow theirs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YROSHIKU said:

Yup, you can count on Soyny to sniff out this kind of things and quickly, tried to get it but it doesn't even let me go to the page, just throws some generic error bullshit.

Lmao, literally complaining because you can't get a free game due to an error. I'm no shill, but isn't it the company's responsibility to make sure games aren't given away for free in error?

• Like 1