Formerly free on PAL Territory PSN stores

The game is still in my game library. I'm currently downloading it. Guess I got lucky?

4 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

Does anyone know if the game is any good? I remember trying the demo on Vita ages ago but it was short so I have no idea what to expect. I am alien to Valkyria.

Didn't played it (yet), but it has the reputation of being a huge kusoge, a bad musou far from the standards of the rest of the series.

You'd probably better play the two other games available on PS4, but then this on was free so you might as well try it and see if it fits your tastes.

59 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I downloaded all the dlcs pack for free . I bet they weren't suppose to be free anyway.

They've always been free. All gaming sites have reported otherwise but they're absolutely wrong. I've always grabbed the free stuff from the old Store website as soon as it was released (there was a whole section for new DLC releases, which doesn't exist in the new site) and i clearly remember to have obtained those back in the day.

EDIT: i still have the receipts, too. They were all released between June and July 2017.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

They've always been free. All gaming sites have reported otherwise but they're absolutely wrong. I've always grabbed the free stuff from the old Store website as soon as it was released (there was a whole section for new DLC releases, which doesn't exist in the new site) and i clearly remember to have obtained those back in the day.

EDIT: i still have the receipts, too. They were all released between June and July 2017.

It was all a lie !