[US] So PS+ Subs will be $30 on Black Friday...

HeySumbode

Via the PS Blog

There will also be a special Black Friday deal for PlayStation Plus at select retailers nationwide. Pick up 1 year of PS Plus for only $29.99* — that’s 40% off the regular price of $49.99. With PS Plus, you’ll get new games every month with Instant Game Collection. You’ll also get access to online multiplayer on the PS4 system. Best of all, one membership will cover you across your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita… for just $29.99* on Black Friday only.

*Limit 2 per person, per purchase. Offer valid 11/29/13 only, while supplies last.

i'm almost tempted to get it, but i know by the time my ps plus subscription ends (around August 2014), there will be another deal on the ps plus. Also all my money needs to be concentrated on getting a new ps3. Really hoping wal mart doesn't sell out of the $149 12GB ps3 i saw advertised in their black friday paper. I already have a 500GB to replace it.

Any word on what the "select retailers" will be? Besides Gamestop obviously.

I've seen BF ads for Gamestop, Best Buy, Toys R Us, Target, etc... and Gamestop is the only one promoting it... so I have no idea what others they could mean. It's odd if they don't off the discount on PSN as well.