Legends

Anyone else complete a character's Legend and not get the trophy for it? So far I have completed Marianne (and The State), but the trophy for completing a Legend hasn't popped. Some people have it, so it works, but I'm wondering if it can bug out, as it then may have for me, or if there's more to it, to make it pop.

Similar thing happened with the "National Treasure" trophy took several rounds after I hit level 10 for it to pop.  I'm at 40+ wins on Robin and the "The Ballad Unfolds..." trophy hasn't popped yet.

Edited by XpAcErX

2 hours ago, XpAcErX said:

Similar thing happened with the "National Treasure" trophy took several rounds after I hit level 10 for it to pop.  I'm at 40+ wins on Robin and the "The Ballad Unfolds..." trophy hasn't popped yet.

It seems getting to 35 wins with a 2nd character can help, though it not popping as intended makes me worried for the 140 wins one. I've also seen reports of some getting the trophy when they max out The State, though that didn't work for me either.

2 hours ago, Kravnnn said:

The devs are currently working on a fix. They cant give an ETA for the patch though. 

Glad to hear it, because I have now completed TWO legends (+ State) and still didn't even get the trophy for one.

• 3 weeks later...

With the latest patch the 140 win trophy is fixed. However the people who've already gotten the wins with all legends before have to wait for the next patch for the trophy to pop... 

I can confirm that the trophy pops if you fulfill the requirements after patch 1.4

original patchnotes:

Trophies

• “…The Ballad Unfolds” and “…The Ballad Ends” trophies can now be unlocked. It won’t be automatically unlocked for those who already fulfilled the requirements. This fix is coming in the next update.

18 hours ago, Kravnnn said:

With the latest patch the 140 win trophy is fixed. However the people who've already gotten the wins with all legends before have to wait for the next patch for the trophy to pop... 

I can confirm that the trophy pops if you fulfill the requirements after patch 1.4

original patchnotes:

Trophies

• “…The Ballad Unfolds” and “…The Ballad Ends” trophies can now be unlocked. It won’t be automatically unlocked for those who already fulfilled the requirements. This fix is coming in the next update.

Awesome, appreciate the heads up! Guess I'll be waiting for the next update then :)