DLC questions

Bykovsky7

Hello everyone.

I'm currently playing on the 1.09 patch and I've almost finished a "peaceful" playthrough. I'm wondering when I should start playing DLCs.

1. Play DLCs once I finish a "peaceful" playthrough, where all 3 underbosses are alive, then once DLCs are finished, start a "brutal" playthrough.
2. Finish both playthroughs in a row, and then start DLCs while only one underboss is alive - and this will be probably Vito.

What is a recommended way to play DLCs?

16 minutes ago, Bykovsky7 said:

Hello everyone.

I'm currently playing on the 1.09 patch and I've almost finished a "peaceful" playthrough. I'm wondering when I should start playing DLCs.

1. Play DLCs once I finish a "peaceful" playthrough, where all 3 underbosses are alive, then once DLCs are finished, start a "brutal" playthrough.
2. Finish both playthroughs in a row, and then start DLCs while only one underboss is alive - and this will be probably Vito.

What is a recommended way to play DLCs?

There has been a lot of comments about issues with the main game on various patches, in my case I had the main game platinum from back when it came out and continued on that save (had all bosses alive).

DLC was done with no glitch issues and for the most part they don't mix with the main game story or characters - they are completely separate and can be done as such. It ofc help to have al the upgrades and stuff from completing the main game (prior to point of no return)

Its probably best to do the DLC trophies on your peaceful playthrough as you earn more money from rackets if you keep the bosses alive rather than killing them. You will have to spend alot of money to upgrade the Bar and your grow house for two of the DLC's so not having to worry about money is definitely a plus. 

19 hours ago, SwissDangCheese said:

Its probably best to do the DLC trophies on your peaceful playthrough as you earn more money from rackets if you keep the bosses alive rather than killing them. You will have to spend alot of money to upgrade the Bar and your grow house for two of the DLC's so not having to worry about money is definitely a plus. 

I started playing the second playthrough, the brutal one... I have just finished the game and obtained the platinum trophy today...

Hopefully, it won't be so difficult having had killed 16 racket bosses.

Edited by Bykovsky7

On 5/15/2021 at 0:49 AM, SwissDangCheese said:

Hello.

Since I don't own the savedata from my "flip-all" playthrough, do I really need that Family Kick-back add-on on PlayStation Store to be installed?

Thank you.

EDIT:

My apologies. I think I misunderstood the Family Kick-back add-on -- I thought it'd give me more money. :)

Edited by zizimonster