PlayStation Player Celebration returns for Days of Play! (Earn PSN Avatars & PS4 Themes)

Just now, Exeshow678 said:

but hey, not related to Days of Play but we might see some new Play at Home games/game

Which will probably be another PS Plus or PS Now game so of no use to me and many others. If they give away a game that isn't a current or previous Plus/Now/EA game i will be shocked. 

• Like 1

Cool. I used several avatars and themes from last year's Days of Play. Unfortunately, I keep getting a message when I try signing up: Uh oh something went wrong... anyone else getting this?

Edit: Tried again and managed to sign up successfully this time.

Edited by da-Noob123
Update

15 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Did Sony forget that the PS5 is out and we can't use themes on that still?

There's over 100 million more PS4s sold than PS5s, so they're probably catering to the majority. However, most of the people who would actually sign up for this probably jumped on getting PS5s so who knows?

How do we know if we signed up? I visit the page while logged in, press join and nothing happens except it sends me to the bottom of the page. There isn't really any confirmation that you officially joined. I didn't receive any email either.

Take a good look at the requirement though. Not every country can participate.

and...

Every trophy you earn in a game counts towards the trophy goal (maximum 6 trophies per day)

Rule. So 1 person can only earn 6 trophies a day to count towards the goal if I understand it correctly...

Edited by LoveInHell

17 minutes ago, Amonares said:

How do we know if we signed up? I visit the page while logged in, press join and nothing happens except it sends me to the bottom of the page. There isn't really any confirmation that you officially joined. I didn't receive any email either.

You receive this message when the signup work. 

Thanks for joining! You’ll start contributing to the Days of Play: PlayStation Player Celebration when the next Stage begins.

I had to log out and log back in with the Sony home page. Because I had the same problem as you.

Edited by Nieird

1 hour ago, Carol said:

Free stuff is free stuff, right? xD

Exactly. I'll likely never use any of this, but I'll be damned if I don't get all the free junk.

I clicked sign up, it said thanks for signing up. That seemed too easy for a Sony thing, so I came back to the page and it offered to let me sign up again and thanked me again when I did. This bodes well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darkrequiem7 said:

There's over 100 million more PS4s sold than PS5s, so they're probably catering to the majority. However, most of the people who would actually sign up for this probably jumped on getting PS5s so who knows?

Seeing that the majority of sales for RE VII (at least in UK) were on PS5 (and not on PS4 or Xbox), I'd say that the most invested/active PS owners are on PS5.

• Like 1