PlayStation Player Celebration returns for Days of Play! (Earn PSN Avatars & PS4 Themes)

23 minutes ago, Ghost said:

New update:

Starting May 17, 2021 

The following in-game content and virtual currency is available for free via PlayStation Store from Monday May 17 08:00pm PDT (18 May 04:00 BST, 12:00 JST) until June 6 11:59pm PDT (June 7 07:59 BST, 15:59 JST).† 

Game  Content 
Rocket League *  PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner. 
Brawlhalla *  Brawlhalla: Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick. 
Destruction AllStars **  1100 Destruction Points 
MLB The Show 21 **  MLB The Show 21 10 The Show Packs 
NBA 2K21 **  The Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more. 
Rogue Company *  Rogue Company: Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks. 
World of Tanks/World of Warships *  Twice the Courage Pack For World of Tanks: Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more.  For World of Warships: Legends, this bundle includes Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types. 
Warframe *  Warframe: Starter Bundle – includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more. 

Starting May 20, 2021 

As part of the Play at Home campaign, you can get five 60-minute Double XP tokens for Call of Duty: Warzone to accelerate your levelling in Season Three. The Double XP tokens can be accessed exclusively in-game through the Message of The Day beginning May 20 at 10:00am PDT (18:00 BST, May 21 02:00 JST) through June 6 at 11:59pm PDT (June 7 07:59 BST, 15:59 JST). 

Game  Content 
Call of Duty: Warzone *  5 Double XP Tokens  [Available from May 20 at 10am PDT, 18:00 BST, May 21 02:00 JST]

Playstation Blog

That's their "Play At Home" initiative which is unrelated to this topic. Happy about the freebies we got from Play At Home in the past but these multiplayer boosters aren't for me. 

Edited by iriihutoR84

6 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

That's their "Play At Home" initiative which is unrelated to this topic. Happy about the freebies we got from Play At Home in the past but these multiplayer boosters aren't for me. 

D'oh! Sorry about that. Posted in the right thread

On 2021-05-13 at 0:32 PM, iriihutoR84 said:

Do I care about any of those rewards at all? Nope. Am I going to claim every last one? Yup!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

At what hour does it start?

Posted 5 minutes ago. Good luck and happy hunting. I saw that there also rules involved in the hunt like you have to play the game for at least an hour, so that rules out all the cheap 10 minute Platinum Trophies. ?

• Like 2

Certainly fills me with confidence that despite getting an e-mail saying I'd successfully signed-up, the page still asks me to sign up. And that this started 8 hours ago, but the current progress page shows me nothing.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Certainly fills me with confidence that despite getting an e-mail saying I'd successfully signed-up, the page still asks me to sign up. And that this started 8 hours ago, but the current progress page shows me nothing.

Same here. I hope participating worked cause this is giving me doubts... :/

Likewise. I signed up when this got announced, had the green text of "Thanks for joining! You’ll start contributing to the Days of Play: PlayStation Player Celebration when the next Stage begins." show up but have never received an email. Now, whenever I go onto the site, it shows the sign up box again. Even shows the green text. Don't think this whole sign up aspect has been handled especially well.

Bit of a bugger if it hasn't counted the registration as the 1st theme is the only thing I'm after. Given that it's been 1-2 days and the target is already 27% done, I'd say it's going to be met.

• Like 1

Site is now updated with Trophy progress including May 19th:

665,376 out of 2,400,000 goal

Extra goal: 3,000,000

Total progress:

1,956,664 out of 7,200,000 goal

Extra goal: 8,800,000

Extra goals mean extra rewards.

2 hours ago, ConAir said:

Site is now updated with Trophy progress including May 19th:

665,376 out of 2,400,000 goal

Extra goal: 3,000,000

Total progress:

1,956,664 out of 7,200,000 goal

Extra goal: 8,800,000

Extra goals mean extra rewards.

The goal has been like that for a couple of days now. I don’t think it’s updating on time.

It looks like stage 1 is finished, did anyone get the rewards? 
It was still asking me to register each time even though I did it two times so I’m not sure if I will get anything.

Edited by iFraaN97

Sorry for the double post, but check your system messages folks. I just had one sent to me that delivered all the week one prizes.

Edit: More specifically, I was notified that Bonus Set 1 was available. I assume the other free stuff will becoming eventually (was all the stretch goal things filled for week one?).

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 2

Got a late shift at work today so powered on my PS4 to do some sale browsing. Saw I had a new notification from Playstation saying that the Stage One prize was ready and redeemable, which led me to the theme/bundle. So even though I never got a confirmation email, I was classed as being signed up.

It's a double edged sword though as the theme (the one thing I kind of wanted out of all the prizes) has this annoying song in the background that's for sure going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Event is available only in select countries .Took me a bit of time to notice its not available in my country.

The event is open to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users in the following locations: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, and the United States.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/05/11/get-ready-for-playstations-celebration-of-the-community-with-days-of-play-2021/

This just a heads up for everyone,.

Problems with sign up could be cause of it not being available in your country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AgentSmiz said:

Got a late shift at work today so powered on my PS4 to do some sale browsing. Saw I had a new notification from Playstation saying that the Stage One prize was ready and redeemable, which led me to the theme/bundle. So even though I never got a confirmation email, I was classed as being signed up.

It's a double edged sword though as the theme (the one thing I kind of wanted out of all the prizes) has this annoying song in the background that's for sure going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

I had to go into my PS4 settings and turn the music off, I couldn't deal with it ?

But I'm really wanting that final white theme and avatar if we manage to get all the goals achieved ?

• Like 1