PlayStation Player Celebration returns for Days of Play! (Earn PSN Avatars & PS4 Themes)

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Of course the event isn’t in Italy.

What did I expect? They cannot even fix their prices on the italian store.

If it's any consolation, you aren't missing much.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Did you receive an email after signing up? 

I saw this before, but had to respond now. I just got the notification about this, even though it’s dated from Wednesday. My system crashed in the store, and when it came back, the notification was there.

28 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

So this is the second time we failed the bonus or am I missing something here?

Yup. Don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever we get the third stage bonus, might not even get the main objective.

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I saw this before, but had to respond now. I just got the notification about this, even though it’s dated from Wednesday. My system crashed in the store, and when it came back, the notification was there.

Nice!

6 hours ago, Vitallani said:

I received the stage 3 prizes, but not the final one for completing all three stages. If no one else has yet either, I assume that will be coming later.

Me too. I should be eligible for all 3 stages as well. A bit disappointed that we couldn't unlock everything, but as I said before there were so many countries not included. No clue why.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I have a dumb question. I redeemed my code for stage 2, but I don’t know what the reward actually was. I didn’t get sent to a page for downloads or anything like that.

It was five avatars. If you check your avatars in the settings and look at the premium category, they should be there if you received them.

• Like 1

I have a question. In the last gift, I didn't download the wallpaper. Can I still find it or if I don't download it is lost?

1 hour ago, Vitallani said:

It was five avatars. If you check your avatars in the settings and look at the premium category, they should be there if you received them.

1 hour ago, Vitallani said:

Pretty sure that if you go the themes in your settings that you can download I from there.

Thanking you for both of these responses!

7 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Thanking you for both of these responses!

You're welcome :)

3 hours ago, ValenTris7 said:

Did anyone get the bonus rewards?? I didnt get anything else apart from the normal reward, not even the last one for completing all three stages.

We didn't meet the stretch goal in any of the stages for bonus rewards, however we should still have got the last reward for completing all stages. By the sounds of it, no one else has received it. yet either. My guess is that it is just taking longer to sort out the final reward distribution than it took to give out the stage 3 one. I was actually surprised at how quickly the stage 2 prize came out. 

On 09/06/2021 at 7:00 PM, Vitallani said:

Pretty sure that if you go the themes in your settings that you can download I from there.

It is not there. There I have the theme of the last step that I rescued moments ago and the first step. The others don't exist, which means that if you don't download it when redeeming the voucher, you lose. Unless someone finds another way to themes a code that has already been used