Dumb Trophy List name

1 minute ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Generally these list names come directly from PSN's info, rather than being adjusted manually. So you can blame EA for this one lol.

So we'll end up with these lists?

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect 2

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect 3

I mean, at least there are 3 platinums like everyone here wanted. It's very weird that they split up the cross-game trophies this way.

Yeah I bet that's what they'll look like so I'm hoping whoever's in charge of the list names sees this and changes it, other lists have had their names changed in the past to be more accurate to what the game is actually called. I posted it here since it's likely to get more attention.

6 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Generally these list names come directly from PSN's info, rather than being adjusted manually. So you can blame EA for this one lol.

So we'll end up with these lists?

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect 2

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect 3

I mean, at least there are 3 platinums like everyone here wanted. It's very weird that they split up the cross-game trophies this way. Let's wait until they drop the lists for ME2 and ME3 before we complain too hard.

Exophase has the other lists and that’s exactly how they’re named

6 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Why is it stupid, its just a name. I doubt many will care. 

I mean, if you ever look at your trophy list in alphabetical order the way EA has named things is gonna look totally stupid. But yeah, small potatoes in the grand scheme of life problems

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Does it run 60fps on PS5? 

Yes it's confirmed to run at native 4k and 60fps on PS5. For the Series X, it even supports 120fps but I suppose PS5 doesn't support higher refresh rates above 60fps for backwards compatibility games, since these are PS4 games.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Given that this is EA, "Legendary Edition" could be a new series of remaster collections, the first being Mass Effect.

Legendary Edition: Dead Space incoming?

I like this idea very much

On topic, I expect this to be changed, its the kinda thing that's been changed in the past.

Edited by Cleggworth

It's the first world problem of the week - 

I think the confusion for folks is that the name of the trophy list for Mass Effect is the exact same name as the additional trophy list, just reversed. It is a bit of a strange decision as far as naming conventions go so I can see how some folks might get a bit confused. So specifically:

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition = Additional Trophies

Legendary Edition: Mass Effect = Trophy list for the first game in the series.

I'm actually not sure why they did it like this. It feels like a way better way to do it would have been to just not bother having the additional trophy list and just incorporate everything into the games as they normally would be.

I don't really care in the grand scheme of things, but I'd be lying if said I wasn't interested in knowing the motivation to structure their trophy lists like this for these games.

38 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Given that this is EA, "Legendary Edition" could be a new series of remaster collections, the first being Mass Effect.

Legendary Edition: Dead Space incoming?

Legendary Edition: Madden 98

I can relive my childhood

• Like 4