Importing save from Rebirth to Afterbirth+ issues.

Greetings all,

I grabbed BoI and all of it's dlc a couple of weeks ago and have slowly been working my way through the original game without having the dlc attached, today I decided to just go for it all and have all of the DLC active and just have fun with it, so I imported my save from Rebirth to Afterbirth and my save worked, had all of the kill marks on each character I had done... which while may have not been much I was proud of. Had some hard mode kills with Issac including boss rush, mother's heart and satan as well as a couple of other characters having hard mode and some not being touched at all yet or just having normal kills.

However when I tried to import my save data over to AB+ things become a little screwy, it's almost like it has given me a completely different person's save data, no kills at all on Issac yet other character's kills are all mixxed up. Here is a list of the hard mode kills I've done on my save for Rebirth and Afterbirth.

Mother's Heart - Isaac, Magdalene, Judas, Azazel
Boss Rush - Isaac, Azazel
Satan  - Isaac, Magdalene, Judas, Azazel

And here is what my imported save from Rebirth is saying i've done in Afterbirth+

Mom's Heart - Magdalene, Cain, ???, Lazarus
Boss Rush - ???, Lilith
Satan - Judas, ???, Samson,
Isaac - Eden
Mega Satan - Cain

In my save file I have not even touched let alone unlocked Lilith and even on the selection screen she is till locked. The funny thing is that I know to get this game done I would need to do all of these things anyway but it's just so weird that this has happened and has now got me worried, what if I continue to work on the game and when finally Repentence comes out is my save gonna be missing stuff as well?

Has this happened to anyone else and if so anwyay to sort this? Kinda like doing this game at my own pace but annoyed it's taken some of my kills away.

EDIT: I should have looked through the forums first as noticed others had issues with it in the past. MY BAD! sorry >.<

Edited by Sylvanticore