100%able with PSNow ?

xXRavenstormXx

I had already completed all of the regular levels before I tried using the level editor, so I don't know if it unlocks after a certain point. I wouldn't think that would make any difference since it was originally sold as a separate piece of DLC, but maybe it does?

Are the professional levels grayed out for you as well?

EDIT: The U.S. PS Now page lists Cuboid Ultimate Bundle, the German page lists just the base game and not the ultimate bundle. That sucks, but maybe that's what's going on.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
  • Like 1

Yea seems like thats the problem.

Level Editor Greyed Out 

Professionell Geyed Out as well

Somehow i can play the levels of other players though. Gonna look into getting at least the "rating" trophys. Sad another game not 100% cause PSNow only providing base games.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm honestly not gonna bother 100% this game. I played through this game in the PS Plus Premium catalog and the biggest letdowns (trophy wise) are definitely the 8 hour trophy and 12 uploaded levels. The fact that I'm only allowed to upload one level every 2 hours is irritating for a 12 year old game. Plus, the 8 hours trophy is completely unnecessary imo. That trophy pissed me off because I tried going for it and i forgot to keep the game active from getting booted from streaming the game TWICE. 3+ hours wasted going for that trophy, so I'm done with it. I may be a trophy hunter, but those 2 time consuming trophies are just not worth it for me.