Trophy Thoughts?

So from what I'm understanding this will all be doable in a single playthrough? The Mass Effect trilogy is easily my favorite series of my lifetime and I would love to replay them all on PS4/PS5 (as I did them originally on Xbox). But I don't think I could will myself to do another 2-3 playthroughs per game.

I get the feeling that those trophies..

1. Soldier Ally
  2. Sentinel Ally
  3. Krogan Ally
  4. Turian Ally
  5. Quarian Ally
  6. Asari Ally

.. which have the description "ME1: Complete 5 missions with the XYZ ABC squad member" could be a bit buged with the actual unlock:
Had to complete (= Switched to grey text) 3 main missions and 5 assignments with Kaidan to earn the "Sentinel Ally" trophy.
==> So: Either You need to actually finish five assignments (sidequests) because missions do not count OR you need more then 5 missions/assignments combined.

Edited by Geridian
  • Like 2

On 12/05/2021 at 4:09 PM, sephirothdude said:

Any idea from looking at the list what's missable ?

Sorry. I don't often look at the forums here.

If you're not careful you can easily miss a few codex entries. So the Archivist trophy is missable.

This is the only one that comes to mind though so fingers crossed :)

Technically it's possible to romance a couple characters and not get that relevant trophy too.

Take care

Edited by GarryKE
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Geridian said:

I get the feeling that those trophies..

1. Soldier Ally
  2. Sentinel Ally
  3. Krogan Ally
  4. Turian Ally
  5. Quarian Ally
  6. Asari Ally

.. which have the description "ME1: Complete 5 missions with the XYZ ABC squad member" could be a bit buged with the actual unlock:
Had to complete (= Switched to grey text) 3 main missions and 5 assignments with Kaidan to earn the "Sentinel Ally" trophy.
==> So: Either You need to actually finish five assignments (sidequests) because missions do not count OR you need more then 5 missions/assignments combined.

I'm worried about these and the Archivist trophy now. 

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I'm worried about these and the Archivist trophy now. 

No worries! 

Archivist unlocked during the first story segment on the Citadel while I was doing the first big batch of Citadel side quests. 

And I got 4 of 6 squadmate trophies (Did not recruit Liara until now, still need to unlock the trophy for Garrus) while doing the first big batch of Citadel assignments and doing less then 5 assignments on planets.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

General advices:

1. Check the official ME Wiki page Category:Guides | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom for a lot of good guides and infos.
  2. Also take a look at the ME Wiki page for assignments (sidequests) for all three games in the trilogy: Assignments | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom
  3. If you are in need for maps of the uncharted worlds (planets) in each system, take a look here: Milky Way | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom
Edited by Geridian
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Geridian said:

No worries! 

Archivist unlocked during the first story segment on the Citadel while I was doing the first big batch of Citadel side quests. 

And I got 4 of 6 squadmate trophies (Did not recruit Liara until now, still need to unlock the trophy for Garrus) while doing the first big batch of Citadel assignments and doing less then 5 assignments on planets.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

General advices:

1. Check the official ME Wiki page Category:Guides | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom for a lot of good guides and infos.
  2. Also take a look at the ME Wiki page for assignments (sidequests) for all three games in the trilogy: Assignments | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom
  3. If you are in need for maps of the uncharted worlds (planets) in each system, take a look here: Milky Way | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom

Thank you. I see how easy the Ally trophies were when I popped Kaiden and Ashley's trophies already. 

On 14.5.2021 at 2:52 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Not sure if this is already mentioned but you can get the medal of exploration trophies using the same 'uncharted' planet.

Yes, this is new information (At least for me). But since there are enough planets to land on, which also are the home of side quests, there should be no need to do this.

On 14.5.2021 at 3:47 PM, Zuntenshi said:

Might been mentioned somewhere but just throwing it out there: You can unlock some (not all) of the "Use x abilities 25 times", by spamming them on the Mako. Shouldn't really have to. But its possible to do.

Already known. You can find this and more information here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The "Infinite Paragon & Renegade Glitch" with the NPC Lorik Qui'in on Noveria is also still working in LE: ME1.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, here is a link to checklists for all three games: PSA/Reminder: ME1, 2 & 3 Checklists by Teryx : masseffect (reddit.com)

Edited by Geridian