None more hard bugged

OlGooch

This happened to me, I've tried restarting the game, didn't work. I deleted and re installed the game and that didn't pop it. I've been trying to beat all the stages on nightmare again and so far hasn't worked.  

I think it glitches if you play with different partner. Try to erase all your progress and play with the same partner all the time.

2 hours ago, o7_AP said:

I've been trying to beat all the stages on nightmare again and so far hasn't worked.  

Dont waste your time. I tried pressing square to start a new campaing and did the whole game solo (I had to skip stage 8-3 because zombies wouldnt spawn during a survive the horde objective) and got no trophy. I dunno about playing solo in a fresh save file though.

• 1 month later...

I earned this trophy recently and didn't have any issues:

- I only played the last chapter in each mission.

- I did it over 3 separate sessions with 3 different randoms.

- I was always the host.

- Whenever I finished a chapter, I let the next mission load before exiting out (I think I remember reading this in a different thread).

Anyway hope this info helps others out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18.5.2021 at 5:23 PM, RangyRV said:

I think it glitches if you play with different partner. Try to erase all your progress and play with the same partner all the time.

Dont waste your time. I tried pressing square to start a new campaing and did the whole game solo (I had to skip stage 8-3 because zombies wouldnt spawn during a survive the horde objective) and got no trophy. I dunno about playing solo in a fresh save file though.

A different partner is not the reason for the glitch, a friend of mine got the trophy today and he played all chapters except one with a colleague a few days ago and today he played the last chapter with me (what an awful mission, I never want to play that again on nightmare ?) . He even switched between being the host and not hosting and had no issues with the trophy.

This means I also think that maybe mixing offline/online modes causes the glitch (the same happened to me with the collectibles).

Or maybe (if different people have tried different solutions) the trophy is just broken and some people get lucky  ?

• Like 2

On 7.8.2021 at 4:23 AM, Smashguy said:

Don't really know if it's fixed but i just got mine today. First time i tried getting it i wasn't the Host and didn't get it. But then i tried a full run where i was the host and it worked for me.

Edit: Had a few breaks where i turned of my PS4, changed the Gaming Region once and that still worked. Maybe my account / progress isn't bugged like some people report. :) 

Edited by X3N0-py
Forgot to include something + gramma.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...