EVEN easier No Heal and Knife Only

Optinooby

This is highly missable, but if you save the health upgrades for No Heals, then you get an extra 3 free heals meaning 7 total. 

Thats ON TOP of the 2 free heals you get anyway as part of the story, so 9 heals xD (think its 2 story heals anywyay). 

And for Knife Only, you can still use explosive barrels to damage enemies, as long as YOU are not directly shooting, is all good. 

Yet to test throwable weapons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrophyClipsYT said:

It's easy enough anyway

It is yea, this is more so if somebody is planning to a NG No Hea Knife Only 100% to begin, then a Speedrun VoS for platinum. 

2 playthroughs for Platinum then instead of general 3

• Like 1

Well... to have very easy time on VoS you should get the STAKE which you will NOT have enough money for after a single playthrough. You can bend it as much as you like but 3 runs simply is optimal - the game is short so 3 runs won't take too long anyway. And I think it is better to have 3 easy runs than 2 runs with much of preplaning and mindbending on how to progress next.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Well... to have very easy time on VoS you should get the STAKE which you will NOT have enough money for after a single playthrough. You can bend it as much as you like but 3 runs simply is optimal - the game is short so 3 runs won't take too long anyway. And I think it is better to have 3 easy runs than 2 runs with much of preplaning and mindbending on how to progress next.

I dont know yet, im on 1.5 mill and at chris's bit. Still have treasure to sell and stuff, may finish my first NG with almost 2 mill, get rest on VoS. 

Honestly, Knife Only NG is so easy, ive killed all enemies so far xD

Ive heard the WCX is pretty good, bit less powerful than Stake, but higher DPS. Also infinite Flashbangs on GL may be a crutch to stun enemies

Im yet to test all the weapons. 

Im also still to test if u can farm on starting ambush, there are triggers after 4 mins which end it that i need to play with

Im optimising a guide so no planning will not be necessary for the viewer as I will have already done it ;), let me try my thing right ;), i enjoy the playing with a purpose anyway

2 hours ago, angelbless45 said:

It is a good idea :)

How are you m8, been a while since I heard from u, are u not on GT no more?? 

I hope its a good idea, still testing stuff!

How are finding the game? 

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I finished NG with 1.8 mil, well i could have got to 1.9 as I left one of those large werewolves, there drop sells for 50,000ish irc, and I didnt combine the Pigeon treasures

Should be able to get inf STAKE at 1.2 playthroughs approx, though I dunno the treasure Urias drops at the start. 

Its a shame there is no where to farm cash, all ecounters eventually stop spawning enemies, and those that do, they keep spawning, dont drop anything. 

Im actually thinking about a quick 20mins casual run to reach 2.1 mill, then go onto VoS. Need to kill Urias anyway at the start, too difficult on VoS

Yet still I think it is not really the way to do it. Doing the first run knife only will take a while when you collect everything and kill everything for the cash. A "normal" 100% run and a knife speedrun I think should be faster overall and it eliminates any kind of farming needed for the STAKE.

Reducing the number of playthroughs might not reduce the overall time or effort you will need to put into the game and doing your very first run of the game knife only might kill the fun in your first run alltogether.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Yet still I think it is not really the way to do it. Doing the first run knife only will take a while when you collect everything and kill everything for the cash. A "normal" 100% run and a knife speedrun I think should be faster overall and it eliminates any kind of farming needed for the STAKE.

Reducing the number of playthroughs might not reduce the overall time or effort you will need to put into the game and doing your very first run of the game knife only might kill the fun in your first run alltogether.

Oh there are tonnes of ways to do it, once it comes to every1s views, it becomes quite subjective

I just try to find the quickest/easiest way

Thing is, a normal 100% run actually nets you LESS cash, as u are consuming ammo/resources instead of selling it

You dont need to kill everything NG Knife Only, if you tried it you will see. In fact, like you say, it wastes too much time, so it would be more like a 100% Speedrun with the Knife. 

I had to kill everything as I needed to know/note down the maximum someone can get. 

How much does your Knife Speedrun earn you cash wise out of curiosity?? I can imagine if you are not collecting much stuff, then you are not getting much 

11 hours ago, Optinooby said:

How are you m8, been a while since I heard from u, are u not on GT no more?? 

I hope its a good idea, still testing stuff!

How are finding the game? 

Hey there buddy!  It is always a pleasure to hear from you!

Yes, I am no longer on the team. Since December I had too many things at the same time, between classes, exams, work and everyone's day to day and I had to leave it for a few months, until things normalized. Finally I finished with 70% of them and I am playing again after 5 months hahaha xD.

I like the game, I'm not that much of fan of the gameplay, but I think the story has quite memorable moments. I was thinking of making a guide for the game, and I am currently looking at the Mercenaries part and considering the best way to get the S ranks. Will you make a written guide of the game? If so, I prefer to leave the hardwork to you hahaha since it will surely be of the best quality!

36 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Hey there buddy!  It is always a pleasure to hear from you!

Yes, I am no longer on the team. Since December I had too many things at the same time, between classes, exams, work and everyone's day to day and I had to leave it for a few months, until things normalized. Finally I finished with 70% of them and I am playing again after 5 months hahaha xD.

I like the game, I'm not that much of fan of the gameplay, but I think the story has quite memorable moments. I was thinking of making a guide for the game, and I am currently looking at the Mercenaries part and considering the best way to get the S ranks. Will you make a written guide of the game? If so, I prefer to leave the hardwork to you hahaha since it will surely be of the best quality!

Big commitment isnt, hard work, I dont think many realise. Well it's great you helped out in the time you did m8, we all appreciate it and i'm sure you will still be providing some aid with the occasional guide ;)

There will be plenty of Trophy Guides out there, so I won't be doing 1 no. I'm currently planning the Platinum Speedrun for the Channel and I MAY do a Platinum Speedrun Walkthrough here though, I dunno yet. 

Thing is with the great Map on this, could make a awesome pinpoint walkthrough by utilising the Map but I dunno, ive got so much on the list so will see. 

Ive managed to get 2.2 million cash in 1.2 playthroughs, so I think its looking like 2 playthrough Platinum 5-10hrs. 3 playthroughs would be a 'little' easier but few hrs lomger, and honestly, 2 aint that bad with my guidance. 

You should make one m8 if you get chance. You've been through the game so you are about ready to write. I though you love doing RE guides xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Big commitment isnt, hard work, I dont think many realise. Well it's great you helped out in the time you did m8, we all appreciate it and i'm sure you will still be providing some aid with the occasional guide ;)

There will be plenty of Trophy Guides out there, so I won't be doing 1 no. I'm currently planning the Platinum Speedrun for the Channel and I MAY do a Platinum Speedrun Walkthrough here though, I dunno yet. 

Thing is with the great Map on this, could make a awesome pinpoint walkthrough by utilising the Map but I dunno, ive got so much on the list so will see. 

Ive managed to get 2.2 million cash in 1.2 playthroughs, so I think its looking like 2 playthrough Platinum 5-10hrs. 3 playthroughs would be a 'little' easier but few hrs lomger, and honestly, 2 aint that bad with my guidance. 

You should make one m8 if you get chance. You've been through the game so you are about ready to write. I though you love doing RE guides xD

Thanks buddy! Hahaha I do, yeah xD

Honestly a pinpoint guide with location on treasures/weapon parts, etc. would be dope! as getting enough money for the STAKE is a bit troublesome if you didnt search throughly during your first run. I had to do another full speedrun just to get enough money since I was a bit short on Lei :(