Exporter issue (Derek doesn‘t want my cars)

Hey guys

I am having the issue that I cannot sell cars to Derek at the docks.

Whenever I get a car that, according to different sources, is one of those Derek is looking for, I move it onto the platform at the docks, but nothing happens.

I tried it out in many different chapters after completing the story and in none of them the car is sold.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jasko_SOA

try using this guide, it's the exact one i used myself it gives you spot to go back and farm the cars that derek needs to spawn so you can drive them to him and deliver them and you can have the trophy done within about 15 minutes. the only real tedious part is the driving back and fourth constantly both back to derek and around the block because the cars won't spawn every time but it shouldn't take too long because they're not rare spawns or anything so luckily it isn't heavily based on RNG, might just take you 1 or 2 journeys back around to get it to spawn 

On 13.5.2021 at 1:56 PM, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

try using this guide, it's the exact one i used myself it gives you spot to go back and farm the cars that derek needs to spawn so you can drive them to him and deliver them and you can have the trophy done within about 15 minutes. the only real tedious part is the driving back and fourth constantly both back to derek and around the block because the cars won't spawn every time but it shouldn't take too long because they're not rare spawns or anything so luckily it isn't heavily based on RNG, might just take you 1 or 2 journeys back around to get it to spawn 

Thx for the response. I‘ve got the trophy now.

Some of the sources I was looking at had wrong cars listed actually, thus I wasn‘t able to sell them to Derek.

To anyone else having issues: You can turn on an option in the game settings called hint text or somethibg like that.

A small message will appear in the top left corner telling you stuff where you know exactly, if Derek is interested in your car actually.