Season 4.5 : Infallible just got easier?

BGriff1986

So, the notes for season 4.5 just got announced on Twitter. Lots of the usual kinds of changes,  but they’re also expanding custom lobbies to everybody. Should make matchmaking for Infallible a whole lot easier than it has been so far, no?

Oh, and cross-play also gets added. Won’t help with trophies, but it’s a nice touch :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

So if I understand correctly, only 4 players are needed to start a custom lobby.

Yeah, the rarity for this game will go up, like, really go up

I think that’s how I read it too, but the idea of only having a 4 bean game seems too good(?) to be true

If you really can have such small games I’d see this becoming an uncommon platinum in no time. But even if it stays at 60 beans I can still see it falling down the rarity scales

4 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I don't think you can earn Infallible with Custom Lobbys. They do custom lobbys once in a while and people on the official Fall Guys Discord reportet that you can't earn crowns in these lobbys. So i assume No crowns = no Infallible

Hmm, maybe. Although given that crowns are part of the in-game currency system I imagine the devs care more about those being cheesed than they do the trophies / achievements 

If this is true and trophies are obtainable in custom lobbies, I legitimately expect a huge backlash similar to when the trophy list was released one year ago and everyone was complaining about the Trophy being impossible ?

But yeah, I'm glad crowns can't, apparently, be obtained there, it would basically kill the crown rank system of the game as well as rare skins. Let's see how things will play for the Trophies.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That's assuming trophies will still pop in custom lobbies. Personally, I hope it does. I'm tired of reading complaints about the trophies for this game.

The more people getting the trophy the better for me. My guess is that it will, I believe the custom lobbies test on PC unlocked trophies too

Edit: Or not, I was corrected that it unlocked nothing

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

Having a mentality of locking trophies up as a symbolic rewarding process is a dangerous road.

The trophy isn't locked. You just have to earn it the legit way (or the boosting way which most recent earners have done). 

Regardless, I'm glad you can't do it in a custom lobby tbh. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

there's a report player button now. i have bad vibe from it :(.

It's primarily there to report hackers, especially since there's now cross-play with PC players. If you mean you're worried about being reported for boosting - squad mode has completely changed the best way to do that. Play in a full squad with good players and the 'boosting method' will just look like regular play.

I created a PSN group to join together more easily with 4 players in order to have a better chance of getting this famous trophy ?

Do not hesitate to me MP in PSN message (THMSPLAY) and specify that it is for FALL GUYS because I do not accept friend requests because of too many requests;)

PS: I'm Belgian (I speak French) we don't have to speak vocally

23 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

The trophy isn't locked. You just have to earn it the legit way (or the boosting way which most recent earners have done). 

Regardless, I'm glad you can't do it in a custom lobby tbh. 

Thats the viewpoint I'm worried the trophy difficulty/rarity has brought. Any recent achievers aren't legit, they add an option to earn it in lobbies it invalidates it. The only legit people are before a time period.

Its a dangerous road for just a game.