Season 4.5 : Infallible just got easier?

BGriff1986

7 minutes ago, Lapin2paq said:

nice wanted to try this game for a while

Episode Wins won't pop, but infallbile does pop. After you win 5 in a row, log out of of lobby. Close App, and restart to pop.

I already got Infallible a few weeks ago, I have seen others get it from Custom Lobby. Hillarious.

Hex A Gone, 4 people minimum needed. 3  Jump off, infallible in 2-3 mins.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they patch this out soonish. So I'd jump on this opportunity if you don't have it yet. 

They can take out custom right away for maintenance. Then patch it out later.

Best to get it done asap.

Yeah if anyone needed double, triple, or quadruple confirmation, I just unlocked ‘Infallible’ as my first trophy on my alt account. To all of the people who’ve been complaining about the difficulty of this trophy over the last year: do this glitch now bc any complaining about it after a patch shouldn’t be warranted. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler

Just now, jamalovebad said:

This is not fair at all I spend hours and hours to achieve this trophy legit. Now they add custom lobbies this is ridiculous. 0

Congratulations on that accomplishment, but I’m sure the rarity of the trophy won’t deter from the fact that you still did it legit. There was a quit out glitch for ‘Infallible’ when the game first came out as well, and I’m sure 90% of the achievers did the glitch, so there’s no reason to get upset about this. 

• Like 4

Everybody will know who has used this and who hasnt just by the dates lol. I think they done it on purpopse just so the moaners can get the plat and they can come out and say we made a mistake it will be patched out. The platinum will no longer be a decent plat anymore with this custom lobby making it so anybody can get it. People already had a better chance with a squad of 4 being allowed but apparently that was not enough.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Everybody will know who has used this and who hasnt just by the dates lol. I think they done it on purpopse just so the moaners can get the plat and they can come out and say we made a mistake it will be patched out. The platinum will no longer be a decent plat anymore with this custom lobby making it so anybody can get it. People already had a better chance with a squad of 4 being allowed but apparently that was not enough.

They were not aware. Someone already told them about it.  

Hopefully many can still get on it before they fix it.

Edited by Kishnabe