Season 4.5 : Infallible just got easier?

BGriff1986

5 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

That's now 10 posts I've had to remove because of people asking for boosting partners. That's what the Gaming Sessions feature is for.

Next person who posts a boosting request gets the thread locked.

Honestly, I think it confuses a lot of people when they see boosting posts that are allowed and very active.  Far Cry 2 and 5 for example.  Not a lot of consistency for what is allowed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

Honestly, I think it confuses a lot of people when they see boosting posts that are allowed and very active.  Far Cry 2 and 5 for example.  Not a lot of consistency for what is allowed.

You’re right which is why it was made a clear rule and the 8 or so boosting threads that are still up specifically are called out as boosting threads in the title. As those become less active, they will be removed until there are no boosting threads left at all and just a rule that they’re not allowed. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Those ones predated the Gaming Sessions feature, so we left them up. Still doesn't stop people from posting their own threads though. I've had to delete 2 threads in the last hour for someone asking to join a level 50 crew in HFS: Heat when they had already posted in the main pinned thread for crews. People will do what they want regardless, so we have to be mods and clean it up.

Also there is a post in the Guidelines/Rules section mentioning this:

as well as a thread detailing this too:

so it's not like the info isn't out there.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, CzarnyCs said:

Can i get trophy with 20 min episodes win also ?

From what I've seen in discord, the wins in custom matches do not count for 20 episodes wins.  I don't know if it's true but people have reported it.

Edited by acidkai_ak

the 5 in a row trophy can be done in custom lobbies one of my friends just got it in there just play hex-a-gone and have the other 3 players jump off the level each time after you have done the 5 in a row close the game down and start it back up again for the trophy to pop i hope this helps everyone who will see this when you have done 5 make sure you are at the falling screen in the custom lobbies 

Edited by caseyscott12

Just now, Paco-001 said:

The method works. No other win related trophy unlocks throug. The 5 win streak is now my first trophy of the game ???

Same here haha, I worked so hard to get infallible on PC took me 100 hours and then insta popped it in 5 minutes on PS5 haha.  

• Like 1

On 2021-05-12 at 0:45 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That's assuming trophies will still pop in custom lobbies. Personally, I hope it does. I'm tired of reading complaints about the trophies for this game.

Yeah, I couldn’t imagine what it’s like for a moderator... but for a lot of us, who earned the 5 in a row legit, this news sucks but I think games shouldn’t come down to luck, which this plat originally did 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Sometimes what takes you hours to complete is something that takes mere minutes for others. That's life. Pick you battles and move on. As a wise man once said, “It's only game, why you heff to be mad?”

Oh man I'm happy for you that you take it with that calm, honestly I'm really really pissed to see everyone and their grandma getting in literally 10 minutes what took me 6 months of daily practice to achieve.

I doubt they will patch it, at least, not soon. It took them like one month to patch the quit exploit back in season 1, and as I said I think they did this on purpose.

So yeah, RIP Ultra Rare Platinum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Oh man I'm happy for you that you take it with that calm, honestly I'm really really pissed to see everyone and their grandma getting in literally 10 minutes what took me 6 months of daily practice to achieve.

I doubt they will patch it, at least, not soon. It took them like one month to patch the quit exploit back in season 1, and as I said I think they did this on purpose.

I don’t think what anyone else does diminishes your accomplishment. That’s just my two cents.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I don’t think what anyone else does diminishes your accomplishment. That’s just my two cents.

Indeed. No one will ever take away from me those moments, how much my heart was beating when I was 1vs1 on the fifth final, how happy I was when I saw my opponent die, and how much my teammates celebrated me in our chat, I will never forget those few minutes.

But it is just a kinda annoying situation that was not supposed to happen, I think I can't be blamed for being sicked of this.

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I get ya, can't say I wasn't mad when my Rocket Arena plat lost it's UR status

But that's just life for ya

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 2

I did just take advantage of this trick but I don't think I'd be very upset if I had gotten it when it was harder, timestamps would still show you got it in a legitimate period that wasn't faceroll easy to get and I believe that's all that matters in the end. I've had this happen to me before in places such as FFXIV where I spent MONTHS leveling all crafters/gatherers to max level and then just a few months later a patch comes and makes the process way quicker and easier to do - there was also a grind heavy event (Yo-kai Watch) that returned and was severely buffed making it much quicker to complete. None of these things really bothered me much, I still accomplished things at a time where they were much more challenging and that's all I need to still feel accomplished.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Not necessarily. Based on the numbers on PSNProfiles alone, there's going to have to be just under 9000 other people to achieve the Platinum to push it out of Ultra Rare status. The percentage will definitely go up, but if it's patched soon then I think it will stay as an Ultra Rare Platinum. 

• Like 2

I'm still not going to platinum this game. The game has already cost me so much nerves that I won't download it again. I'll stay with my 89%.

Or maybe I'll try it? I don't know. Trophy Addiction is not easy.

Edit: Okay I did it. Such an easy Trophy.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2