Snaipi_

Online Pass

22 posts in this topic

Does the ps now version of God Of War Ascension come with the online pass?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Digital PS3 and Vita games come with the Online Pass Hardcoded into them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fantastic idea online passes were.... NOT. But anyways, all games on PS Now have the online pass embedded into their games. I myself used PS Now to get the online trophies for the God of War games that required online for Platinum

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup.

 

I used the $1 PS Now to get GOW: Ascension's single online trophy.

11 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

What a fantastic idea online passes were.... NOT. But anyways, all games on PS Now have the online pass embedded into their games. I myself used PS Now to get the online trophies for the God of War games that required online for Platinum

The only God of War game that included online was Ascension :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, guyz! I bought a brand new (sealed) copy of GoWA. And an online pass turned out to be invalid (I guess it's expired). Shitty situation though, cause I kinda wanted to get plat, so, I guess, it's not an option for me anymore. Just wanted to warn you all. If you wanna buy this game and getting plat is essential to you, you, probably, should choose a digital version. I just prefer physical copies, so i've chosen that one (and failed, haha :D).

Edited by Just-Petya
corrected mistakes
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you buy digital version game,did you get with game Vip pass or more to buy this shit for one trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 11:28 PM, Cynthia-Roses said:

Oh man, I remember online passes... What a terrible idea. It's crazy to think that they thought this would be the norm...

And you think they fixed this terrible idea by forcing us pay for the plus ? it is another terrible idea in my opinion, we paid for the disc NEW we have the right to play online because it is part of the game, DLC is another story but online comes with the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, miovrag_mne said:

If you buy digital version game,did you get with game Vip pass or more to buy this shit for one trophy

 

This question is answered in the second post of this thread.

Edited by Stevieboy
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

And you think they fixed this terrible idea by forcing us pay for the plus ? it is another terrible idea in my opinion, we paid for the disc NEW we have the right to play online because it is part of the game, DLC is another story but online comes with the game.

Could’ve sworn a brand new copy gives you the online pass & it’s only used copies. Still bullshit but I don’t think what you’re claiming is true.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

 

This question is answered in the second post of this thread.

Thx.  Is this 100% secure information? That's why some games didn't come with vip pass (grid 2, dirt shotdown)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miovrag_mne said:

Thx.  Is this 100% secure information? That's why some games didn't come with vip pass (grid 2, dirt shotdown)

 

 

No, Not all PS3 digital games came with their online passes. The 2 you mentioned were Codemasters, who were notorious for this. Dirt 3 was another where it was a separate purchase. That said, I'm pretty sure it's limited to Codemastes, and the pass is included with this game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No wait when they gave DiRT 3 with Plus it included the VIP Pass.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2022 at 11:08 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Could’ve sworn a brand new copy gives you the online pass & it’s only used copies. Still bullshit but I don’t think what you’re claiming is true.

What you mean what i said is not true ? i am talking about PS4 games btw, PS3 yes you need a new copy but we buy new copies for PS4 games and yet we need to pay for the plus as well in order to play online.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-04-12 at 6:20 PM, Great_MazingerZ said:

What you mean what i said is not true ? i am talking about PS4 games btw, PS3 yes you need a new copy but we buy new copies for PS4 games and yet we need to pay for the plus as well in order to play online.

I see.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2022 at 5:05 PM, Great_MazingerZ said:

And you think they fixed this terrible idea by forcing us pay for the plus ? it is another terrible idea in my opinion, we paid for the disc NEW we have the right to play online because it is part of the game, DLC is another story but online comes with the game.

Oh definitely not, but it was even worse for Xbox players who had to buy gold AND the online pass.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use the PS Now edition for the 1 online trophy. Its just a tutorial thats it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I assume the newly released Ps Plus Premium contains GOWA's Online Pass, but just to be sure, is the online mode still up?

Edited by bosstristan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bosstristan said:

I assume the newly released Ps Plus Premium contains GOWA's Online Pass, but just to be sure, is the online mode still up?

 

It's supposed to be still working.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2021 at 9:54 PM, ShahinMiah said:

What a fantastic idea online passes were.... NOT. But anyways, all games on PS Now have the online pass embedded into their games. I myself used PS Now to get the online trophies for the God of War games that required online for Platinum


That was a good idea!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I've upgraded to Premium for the next 2 months, I will finally get to play two games that I didn't have the time to play back then, R&C All 4 One and GoW A., as well as other games such as Lego Indiana Jones 1 & 2 and other games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.