Cynthia-Roses

Speed of Jason McDonald Not Popping

4 posts in this topic

Literally finished the game in 3.5 hours on east with Dairy Bastard costume and the trophy isn't popping. What the hell? Any advice? PSVita Slim user here. It's the last trophy I need for the platinum.

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

If I remember correctly, using costumes disable trophies.

It doesn't, used the cow suit myself and still got the trophy. It's a known issue that the PS Vita version of God of War has glitched trophies that don't always unlock despite meeting the requirements. 

Have you already tried loading up and finishing the speedrun again from your latest save? Restarted your Vita?

Edited by Whitelightnin683

On 5/12/2021 at 11:53 PM, Whitelightnin683 said:

It doesn't, used the cow suit myself and still got the trophy. It's a known issue that the PS Vita version of God of War has glitched trophies that don't always unlock despite meeting the requirements. 

Have you already tried loading up and finishing the speedrun again from your latest save? Restarted your Vita?

Did all of this and the weirdest part... The trophy popped... Hours later... After the Vita was turned off for hours.

Very odd. Yeah this game set is VERY glitchy. GoW2 on Vita also tends to not pop trophies at all if you hit the Playstation button at any time during gameplay.