4th Sound Shapes Trophy List!

Goro

Does anyone know if it is possible to link a secondary account from another region to your PS4 to buy out of region games like Sound Shapes so your main account can play it (like how it can be done on the PS3)? Curious to know if it is still possible just like the PS3.

Edited by GetMitched

Does anyone know if it is possible to link a secondary account from another region to your PS4 to buy out of region games like Sound Shapes so your main account can play it (like how it can be done on the PS3)? Curious to know if it is still possible just like the PS3.

Hopefully. I'm also hoping that the save is region-free so I can unlock the entire list in a few seconds twice in a row, but it's rather unlikely.

• Like 1

Hopefully. I'm also hoping that the save is region-free so I can unlock the entire list in a few seconds twice in a row, but it's rather unlikely.

Doubtful. Took me 5 hours to run through the ps4 plat for it so its really not too bad if you can do it in a sitting and youve beaten death modes before

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ps4-discussion/217890-guide-how-add-different-region-account-your-ps4.html#post4067285

even in a PAL region game the game itself cannot use the same save depenign on where you got the game from.... unless you get game that share the same region code but are on the other side of the world. Eg. Uk and Australia

even in a PAL region game the game itself cannot use the same save depenign on where you got the game from.... unless you get game that share the same region code but are on the other side of the world. Eg. Uk and Australia

Sound Shapes uses Cloud Data. The save files themselves aren't an issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...