140win cup is bug

On 2021/5/18 at 2:09 AM, Kravnnn said:

I contacted the developers regarding the glitched trophies and the issue is known. They're working on a fix but there is no ETA for the patch yet. Guess we will have to wait 1f44d.png

That's good news. I've been waiting for a week

2 days myself waiting for the Ballad Ends to pop and get my plat and nothing.  Couple that with the PS servers being broken and having to play cross play with this camera speed makes me want to stop the game completely.  The Monday patch better address the trophies and server as they say they are fixing the camera speed issue.  But forcing cross play will kill alot of PS players.

8 hours ago, il-Malfatto said:

2 days myself waiting for the Ballad Ends to pop and get my plat and nothing.  Couple that with the PS servers being broken and having to play cross play with this camera speed makes me want to stop the game completely.  The Monday patch better address the trophies and server as they say they are fixing the camera speed issue.  But forcing cross play will kill alot of PS players.

Wait, they are going to force us to have crossplay on? 

That's awful... PC players have such a huge advantage due to not only the camera speed, but aim with Robin and Marianne being way better.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

With the latest patch the 140 win trophy is fixed. However the people who've already gotten the wins with all legends before have to wait for the next patch for the trophy to pop... 

I can confirm that the trophy pops if you fulfill the requirements after patch 1.4

original patchnotes:

Trophies

• “…The Ballad Unfolds” and “…The Ballad Ends” trophies can now be unlocked. It won’t be automatically unlocked for those who already fulfilled the requirements. This fix is coming in the next update.

1 hour ago, ambrus said:

And how? Bc i only needed 5 win with marienne im done the matches but the trophy didnt pop up. 10/10 all legends so i dont know they fix it

Thats strange. I stopped playing at 34/35 wins with each character. Got the last 4 wins today and the trophy immediately unlocked. Maybe it will pop for you after a few more matches like some of the rank related trophies.