Should I wait for trophy fix?

Currently got the ps4 version platinum. Also got multiple saves across my 110hrs but no clue if I should take the risk to get the ps5 platinum?

I’ve seen on Ubi forums people got a whole bunch of complaints to get the autopop working. Now I’m wondering if I should just wait for them to fix it?

I’m asking because the ps4 version is horrible when playing on ps5. Locked 30 fps just feels laggy and not even fun at this point. I want to get the game back to 100% with the DLC but can’t be bothered with the ps4 version.

Before someone says just play the ps5 version’s DLC. It’s about getting the game at 100% and not having both games below 100

I went from PS4 to PS5 and for me most of the trophies just autopopped. The rest what didn't I just did them again. But it was a lot easier because I had to only trigger the trophies, not to do the full requirement of it.

The autopopp thing is a little bit dumb thought. I guess it should work like this when you load your save from other platform every trophy obtained earlier should just popp. For me after loading a save from PS4 I had to do the Petras archery quest and just aftert that magic happened ;) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BEBZn1 said:

I went from PS4 to PS5 and for me most of the trophies just autopopped. The rest what didn't I just did them again. But it was a lot easier because I had to only trigger the trophies, not to do the full requirement of it.

The autopopp thing is a little bit dumb thought. I guess it should work like this when you load your save from other platform every trophy obtained earlier should just popp. For me after loading a save from PS4 I had to do the Petras archery quest and just aftert that magic happened ;) 

I just took the gamble an hour ago and booted the ps5 version.

First off! SMOOTH. World difference again from ps4 30fps to ps5 edition :D.

I build the DLC building in my settlement and most stuff popped for me.

I still got an older save to reach settlement 6 which didn't pop and I also miss the orlog trophy. Still need to figure out how to get that.

Also missing the first raid in England :/

Just now, BEBZn1 said:

For me Rampage trophy didn't autopopp either. I have started a new game just for that. Tried to do any other raid but it didn't work.

Thanks for letting me know! Saves me some time. Lucky for me I found a save around 60hrs in so getting Orlog should be done while just rushing all the locations.

Do you happen to know if getting settlement from 5 to 6 also pops the lvl 3 version? I found a save which will take me roughly 8hrs to get settlement 6 but atleast it's not a 100hr replay