Trophy Thoughts?

ShadowGreenBeav

21 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

"We’ve also heard all of your queries and questions about the upgrade path for players who already own the first Subnautica on PS4. We’re pleased to confirm that if you own a physical or digital edition of the game you can upgrade to the digital PS5 version at no additional cost." - From Playstation Blog

Any news on if this includes owning it through PS+? I know some games block free upgrades for PS+ titles.

edit: my mistake, it was free for Play at Home. Same question applies, though. 

Edited by lew
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

"We’ve also heard all of your queries and questions about the upgrade path for players who already own the first Subnautica on PS4. We’re pleased to confirm that if you own a physical or digital edition of the game you can upgrade to the digital PS5 version at no additional cost." - From Playstation Blog

I think the question becomes does owning the PS Plus version count as owning it?  

Not that I want to play it twice (even if the dev console is added), too many other games out there.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lew said:

Any news on if this includes owning it through PS+? I know some games block free upgrades for PS+ titles.

Since Play at Home equated to them essentially giving those games away in perpetuity, whether you had PS+ or not, my guess is it counts since there's essentially nothing distinguishing getting it through Play at Home vs. buying it.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, lew said:

Looks like it, the entry in my library is listed as Subnautica PS4 & PS5