Mass Effect Legendary Edition Credits

Just thought I'd make a Thread pondering and letting it be heard that I HOPE they've left the Original Credits Song (M4 Part II by Faunts) in the game... For anyone wondering why it wouldn't be, well it's a Licenced Song (not made by Biowares Composers, and actually the same for Mass Effect 3 as that also had another song by Faunts for the Credits)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Geridian said:

Credit songs are still the same for all three games. Found this out because credits can be accessed through the menu of each game.

Ah GREAT NEWS, yeah I thought they may have gone the *Universal Credits" route like some other Trilogys (like the Spyro Credits from PS1 are AMAZING, but it's ruined in the Trilogy imo ?)

Faunts is such an iconic part of the ME Trilogy so glad it's been retained ? ?

• Like 1

I am also a fan of the trilogy soundtrack so, yeah: Checked the menu of every game after the installation was done, noticed a credits option in the ME1 menu at first, listened to the song.. And did the same with ME2 and 3. :D. 

My guess is, that when the credit song is the same in the menu, it should be the same when the credits finally roll after your playthrough.