Need help with Mr Video Battler trophy

I'm trying to work out if I'm missing something obvious or if I'm being an idiot.

Playing the EU version of the game, I need to use the video battler 100 times, but the hold limit for the item |I need to use (video stones) is capped at 1.

I've grinded out doing 25 beatTik videos to get 25 unique items in the hope that would raise the cap, sadly no luck there either.  

Am I missing something obvious here or is the game bugged?

For anyone who has got the trophy, is it that i need to get 100 unique items from video battler or just use it 100 times? i.e can i spam a single stone on the same BeatTik video 100 times? or do i need to use stones 100 times on 100 unique videos?

Sounds like it's either a bug or the recent update changed how it worked (or the recent update messed it up someway). It definitely didn't used to be capped at 1 because you can get 5 different cards from each video by spending different quantities of video stones from 1 thru 5. I hadn't played for a few weeks and jus playing it tonight I found that I was also capped at 1 stone now too. Can't remember what the cap was before but again, definitely not 1.  Another weird thing happened as when I went to the video battler building it showed the tutorial for it again as if I'd never used it before.

As for how to get the trophy, I can't say for sure myself but I think I saw people saying they could jus spam 1 stone on a single video over and over to get the trophy.

• Like 1