Platinum possible? Country restrictions.

OssieFR

Hey,

So i’m getting the myteam trophies currently and wanted to buy a dynamic duo on the market. Unfortunately the market is not allowed in my country due to gambling something. Is it possible to get every trophy without the market?

Thanks in advance

Edited by OssieFR

If anyone wants to know: after some asking around and playing a bit of myteam the answer is that it’s possible but you need to get a dynamic duo from packs, 7 bulls players from packs for spotlight challenge and pray the limited mode requirements will one day be possible to meet. Big thumps down for 2k.

4 hours ago, Tsundokuist said:

You can form dynamic duos from the reward cards.

For example Nate Archibald (Domination Reward) pairs with Larry Bird (Exchange Reward)

Hey, yes i know but the Larry Bird exchange reward will be impossible without the market :(

3 hours ago, YinNYK said:

If you have the emerald MJ locker code from Christmas you can pair him with sapphire Derrick Rose exchange reward

Unfortunately i didn’t have the game back then so no MJ

yeah so If u have a laptop with a wifi card, u can connect your laptop to the wifi. Then turn on a VPN, share the VPN on your laptop via a Ethernet cable and plug that one from the laptop into the ps4/ps5 and u are good to go. It's not ideal but it works! 
also makes the glitched domination a lot easier if u can get some good players like Webber OOP for PG. 

On 19.5.2021 at 2:31 PM, IGUnique said:

yeah so If u have a laptop with a wifi card, u can connect your laptop to the wifi. Then turn on a VPN, share the VPN on your laptop via a Ethernet cable and plug that one from the laptop into the ps4/ps5 and u are good to go. It's not ideal but it works! 
also makes the glitched domination a lot easier if u can get some good players like Webber OOP for PG. 

Im quite suprised that this works cause i thought it was based on your psn account`s country, another option would be to setup a VPN in your router settings but this is probably more complicated than using the laptop method. 

Its just a joke from 2k to block the Auction House when the gambling aspect clearly comes from opening packs...

So far i couldnt find a free dynamic duo, 2k has to fix this. 

9 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

Im quite suprised that this works cause i thought it was based on your psn account`s country, another option would be to setup a VPN in your router settings but this is probably more complicated than using the laptop method. 

Its just a joke from 2k to block the Auction House when the gambling aspect clearly comes from opening packs...

So far i couldnt find a free dynamic duo, 2k has to fix this. 

I've had several duo's without using the auction house from the series 1 and 2 cards, but you need some pack luck for that to happen. I do think if u just grind away at the heat check domination games and collect all the free packs u will get it in the end.

In The Netherlands it's not the gambling aspect that is illegal, the illegal part is where u can make money from it selling to 3rd party coin sites. So ofcourse 2k is gonna screw the player over and take out the auction house and not the packs. I'm just glad it's not account bound this way we can still acces it with a vpn. 

8 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I've had several duo's without using the auction house from the series 1 and 2 cards, but you need some pack luck for that to happen. I do think if u just grind away at the heat check domination games and collect all the free packs u will get it in the end.

In The Netherlands it's not the gambling aspect that is illegal, the illegal part is where u can make money from it selling to 3rd party coin sites. So ofcourse 2k is gonna screw the player over and take out the auction house and not the packs. I'm just glad it's not account bound this way we can still acces it with a vpn. 

Thanks for clarification, it seems like i mixed it up with Belgium where the AH is available but you cant buy packs with VC. 

Its quite confusing for me cause im pretty sure the Netherlands banned Fifa points which is pretty much the equivalent to VC.

I agree its good that you can still access the market via VPN but i still hope microtransactions will disappear from annual sports games.

Praying to get a dynamic duo's isnt really great. 

On 21-5-2021 at 4:44 PM, KingTom95 said:

Thanks for clarification, it seems like i mixed it up with Belgium where the AH is available but you cant buy packs with VC. 

Its quite confusing for me cause im pretty sure the Netherlands banned Fifa points which is pretty much the equivalent to VC.

I agree its good that you can still access the market via VPN but i still hope microtransactions will disappear from annual sports games.

Praying to get a dynamic duo's isnt really great. 

Oh no fifa points are not banned, we just cant acces the auction house unless using a VPN on 2k. The Dutch goverment fined EA but they will take it to the supreme court and meanwhile keep selling fifa points so nothing has changed for FIFA. 

• Like 1