Is the mp dead?

Ivotas

Hey guys, hope you can help me out with this. I've finally started checking out this game which has been on my backlog for far too long. But since I've became wary of mp trophies I'm trying it out on my alt account first. And here I cannot seem to find any other players at all when trying out the mp section of the game. I kinda doubt that it is really dead so perhaps there might be other reasons why I cannot find any players. If it's not dead does it have region locked servers? I moved to Japan and perhaps there's nobody here playing it. So yeah, is it dead or might there be other reasons why I cannot find anyone online? Feedback would be greatly appreciated as always.^^

Thank you very much for the info. How much would you say it takes you usually to find players? So far I've always given up at the 3 minutes mark.^^

And if region lock is a thing then me not getting players might be because this game really is not played much in Asia.

Yes, the game does have regional servers. Although you can form a group with anyone in the world, and the regional servers you'll be playing on will be those of the group host. I don't believe the game has a way to change your region from within the game, so you're either going to have to party with someone else or maybe see if you can get a VPN to work.

• Like 1

Thanks mate, that's some very essential info right there. So just to confirm, I got this right. If I would find co-op or boosting partners from a different region than mine, I can team up with them. I might play on the US servers though if the host of our group is in the US. Is that about right?

20 horas atrás, Ivotas disse:

Ei pessoal, espero que vocês possam me ajudar com isso. Finalmente consumi a verificar este jogo que está na minha carteira há muito tempo. Mas from thatcomici a stay atento to troféus MP, estou testando o primeiro na minha conta alternativa. E aqui não consigo encontrar nenhum outro jogador ao experimentar uma seção mp do jogo. Eu meio que duvido que esteja realmente morto, então talvez haja outras razões pelas quais eu não consigo encontrar nenhum jogador. Se não estiver morto, ele tem servidores bloqueados por região? Eu me mudei para o Japão e talvez não haja ninguém aqui tocando. Sim, está morto ou pode haver outras razões pelas quais não consigo encontrar ninguém online? O feedback seria muito apreciado, como sempre. ^^

Cara estamos precisando de pessoas para fazer boost e conquistar os troféus do modo online... Chama no WhatsApp ±55 41 9.9570-1103