Custom lobbies exploit - NO BOOSTING HERE - USE SESSIONS.

xBobo86

4 minutes ago, TalesofGaming said:

I'm hoping this exploit will still be here by the time I get home from work. ?

Lol, same... i will rush home, download the game and hope that i will find another 3 dudes that want to do the exploit in the same time :D

1 minute ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Too closed minded. What other trophies can be exploited with this method? 

none. nothing else as of now as popped for anyone while i was boosting with them in custom lobbies and few just started the game. Squad goals we tried main show after and only myself was awarded the trophy after I won the show. The seems bugged now 

10 minutes ago, SkyFight0r said:

I only read in another thread and can't confirm, but the wins in squads counts toward 20 wins. On races i dont know for sure.

I believe i can confirm racing trophy works in squad because i died and the squad won the round and i got the trophy for anyone hope this helps

5 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Do you think guys how many days left to be patched? If that is the case I will buy it and get it today or tomorrow. Willnit be patched in few days? Thank you!!!!

12.5 days. 

Seriously now: nobody knows.

1 hour ago, TalesofGaming said:

I'm hoping this exploit will still be here by the time I get home from work. ?

I wish you the best, we are all Fall Guys victims here and now is our big hour.

1 hour ago, Evers_cl said:

Lol, same... i will rush home, download the game and hope that i will find another 3 dudes that want to do the exploit in the same time :D

There are millions of Boosting Sessions up at the moment. You wont have trouble to find Boosting partners today.

I have the Platinum now and I have only one thing to say: Finally I can delete this game from my HDD.

Now I wait for the PS 5 Version with Autopop.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure they won't "patch" it. It looks like they did it with the intention of Infallible being "free" with that mode.

Apparently, the 20 wins doesn't count in custom lobbies. We don't earn any crowns too....

So my guess is they clearly let Infallible go. That will stop having boosting lobbies on low number servers and the players that were just playing to get Infallible will finally get it and move on. Leaving the game for the ones that wants to play it.

34 minutes ago, Thalactus24 said:

Just got it, it still works. hurry up before they patch it

Offtopic: can you get the Squad Goals trophy in Squads show?

Yes you an get the squad trophy with a squads. I don't know if squads show are available in custom lobbies thought.

44 minutes ago, Thalactus24 said:

Just got it, it still works. hurry up before they patch it

Offtopic: can you get the Squad Goals trophy in Squads show?

We did the Squad Goals Trophy in Squad Show. But you have to be a team at the Lobby already, you can't do it alone in Squad Show. We were 4 Players and all got the Trophy at the same time when we won an Episode. You can't do this Trophy in Custom Lobbies.

• Like 1