Custom lobbies exploit - NO BOOSTING HERE - USE SESSIONS.

xBobo86

33 minutes ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

I'm pretty sure they won't "patch" it. It looks like they did it with the intention of Infallible being "free" with that mode.

Apparently, the 20 wins doesn't count in custom lobbies. We don't earn any crowns too....

So my guess is they clearly let Infallible go. That will stop having boosting lobbies on low number servers and the players that were just playing to get Infallible will finally get it and move on. Leaving the game for the ones that wants to play it.

Yes you an get the squad trophy with a squads. I don't know if squads show are available in custom lobbies thought.

Yesterday they stated on Twitter that trophies wouldn’t pop in Custom Lobbies. So I wouldn’t bank on them leaving it unpatched 

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Do other trophies unlock in custom lobbies like win 20 episodes/races?

So just to clear up an ton of questions about this. I was one of the first players to discover this per PSN profiles so me and a boosting server have had plenty of time to test things out. This only works for Infallible you can't grind 20 wins, races or other trophies this way we have tried. All of those trophies can be gained through normal squad mode gameplay. And this will almost certainly be patched the only reason it is still around almost 24 hours later is the Dev have to fix game breaking issues with the new update once those are gone custom infallible is next. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xMaschs said:

doesnt seem to work anymore? my friend just tried it with 5 hexagone and 5 jump wins and he didnt get the trophy

Did he quit the game and started it again? Only then the trophy pops.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xMaschs said:

doesnt seem to work anymore? my friend just tried it with 5 hexagone and 5 jump wins and he didnt get the trophy

It was still working about 20 minutes ago. The trophy doesn’t pop at the end of win 5, you have to close the game and open it

2 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Why would you post about it in their discord? Freaking think about things before you do them.

Obviously they did think about it. They've said trophies shouldn't unlock during custom lobbies so they're going to patch it. As to whether or not this Infallible exploit was intentional or not remains to be seen. 

Regardless, anyone who was struggling with Infallible has had over a whole day to get it. It's on them if they don't get it now. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Why would you post about it in their discord? Freaking think about things before you do them.

You do see the person’s name right? ? 

Whether or not he brought it to their attention, everyone has had plenty of time to get ‘Infallible’ by now. I mentioned before that if people come back to the forums after a patch complaining that they didn’t get the trophy, that’s on them. 

23 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

They seem to have a strange fascination with trophy hunters in general so I wouldn't put it past them. Lol.

I wonder why. Because alot of developers get barraged daily with trophy hunters crying about moderate(5/10) and challenging (8/10) trophies. Now i do agree with the rare exceptions to really difficult trophies. Like infallible and mein leben just to name the couple off the top of my head. Those are too much. But people cant accept any sort of challenge now adays and want faceroll easy mode 20 hour 2/10 platinums. which kind of ruins the reward and fun in trophy hunting in my opinion.

I wonder if it isn't an exploit but intentional. They have had a year of success thanks to the PlayStation Plus release and kept a lot of people playing this game and fighting over a couple of difficult Trophies. There are still a few left, but Infallible was the toughest. With crossplatform and new platforms coming they will see a rise in player numbers again.

P.S. I know the Trophy description says 5 Episode Wins, but I did wonder.

1 hour ago, Ven1894 said:

So just to clear up an ton of questions about this. I was one of the first players to discover this per PSN profiles so me and a boosting server have had plenty of time to test things out. This only works for Infallible you can't grind 20 wins, races or other trophies this way we have tried. All of those trophies can be gained through normal squad mode gameplay. And this will almost certainly be patched the only reason it is still around almost 24 hours later is the Dev have to fix game breaking issues with the new update once those are gone custom infallible is next. 

Would it be possible to get 4 players in a normal lobby and then the host start a custom game whilst still in a lobby and then the same people in the lobby join the custom game to unlock squad goals trophy. 

I wernt bothered before because i couldnt get the plat but now ive got infallable, squad goals is the only trophy i need

7 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I wonder if it isn't an exploit but intentional. They have had a year of success thanks to the PlayStation Plus release and kept a lot of people playing this game and fighting over a couple of difficult Trophies. There are still a few left, but Infallible was the toughest. With crossplatform and new platforms coming they will see a rise in player numbers again.

P.S. I know the Trophy description says 5 Episode Wins, but I did wonder.

Yeah maybe. Just seems strange that its the only trophy that unlocks in custom games. 

Its like some mad easter egg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Would it be possible to get 4 players in a normal lobby and then the host start a custom game whilst still in a lobby and then the same people in the lobby join the custom game to unlock squad goals trophy.

It’s just Infallible that seems to be working through customs. Presumably because it can be triggered when you’re not actually in the lobby