Custom lobbies exploit - NO BOOSTING HERE - USE SESSIONS.

xBobo86

15 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Time to remove the plat from my cabinet lmao

of course there's gonna be some bull spitter that claims they got five wins in a row without using the "exit game" glitch. ;)

12 hours ago, xMaschs said:

doesnt seem to work anymore? my friend just tried it with 5 hexagone and 5 jump wins and he didnt get the trophy

You'll get it when you log back into the game

5 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

What is that little icon above players head since the new patch,seems like a self phone and a monitor?

Pretty sure that indicates they’re a PC player. Anybody with that icon has a generic name rather than a gamer ID, which would fit with the Steam version still not allowing IDs

9 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

What is that little icon above players head since the new patch,seems like a self phone and a monitor?

That beans are PC Players for sure. The Icons don't occur if you disable crossplay.

Edit: Haven't notice it was already answered.

Edited by Savyna

2 hours ago, obicolkenobi said:

Just a note for gamers boosting this. Sometimes a player will be missing from a round. Only three will be present. I would recommend the gamer requiring the trophy be the host as they will be present for the five rounds. 

The 4th guy who boosted with me yesterday was absent in his 4th winning round. I told him to leave and rejoin my lobby and he still got the trophy after his 5th win. 

Just now, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

So now that Infallible is free, will psnprofiles choose another trophy from this game to bitch about? My money is on either 20 episode wins or 20 race wins being impossible.

Stay tuned to found out in the next episode of "Chronicles of PSNP Forum".

You know this has just made the bitching about the trophy worse, right? ?

We don’t need a spin off when the main show is still going!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

So now that Infallible is free, will psnprofiles choose another trophy from this game to bitch about? My money is on either 20 episode wins or 20 race wins being impossible.

Stay tuned to find out in the next episode of "Chronicles of PSNP Forum".

?

No, 20 wins is less hard, but it does require skill and a bit of luck. 

Btw, I saw people getting worried about the rarity of the Platinum Trophy, but I also see a lot of newcomers that are only are here for the Infallible Trophy since it's the hardest.

I do have another question on the 20 wins. Everyone in here says the wins in a custom lobby doesn't count towards it, but I was wondering if someone has tried to do 20 wins (or 19 wins) in a custom lobby and than 1 win in a public match to see what happens.

Also, Mediatonic is working on a fix: https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us

Infalliable Achievement is being unlocked in Custom Lobbies - We are looking into a fix.

Edited by ConAir
Spelling error

So they are fixing it? I am actually starting to wonder if it was a real mistake by the devs, or if they had planned all of this: lying about trophies not popping in lobbies, voluntarily allowing Infallible only to pop, eating pop corns while seeing everyone popping it and players discussing about that, only to fix it over one day later pretending that it was a mistake. Which one you think is the right option? ?

I also genuinely wonder how rare the trophy and the plat will be, it is taking ages to update. Obviously, the number of players who got it legitimately will always be roughly 1% of them, but I am really curious to see how much this influx of players using this exploit will inflict the percentages.

24 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

So they are fixing it? I am actually starting to wonder if it was a real mistake by the devs, or if they had planned all of this:

Given when the trophy pops it feels like a real mistake

My guess is that whatever they did to block trophy signals was set to only be in place when you’re in a custom room, and they forgot / didn’t realise that Infallible also does eligibility checks at other points

33 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

So they are fixing it? I am actually starting to wonder if it was a real mistake by the devs, or if they had planned all of this: lying about trophies not popping in lobbies, voluntarily allowing Infallible only to pop, eating pop corns while seeing everyone popping it and players discussing about that, only to fix it over one day later pretending that it was a mistake. Which one you think is the right option? 1f602.png

I also genuinely wonder how rare the trophy and the plat will be, it is taking ages to update. Obviously, the number of players who got it legitimately will always be roughly 1% of them, but I am really curious to see how much this influx of players using this exploit will inflict the percentages.

I feel if they intentionally did it while also saying it isn't meant to happen, they wouldn't be working around to clock to constantly monitor their twitter and discord to delete any message that even hints about the trophy. They are even kicking people now in the discord if you keep trying to talk about it, and sometimes a ban.

5 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

I feel if they intentionally did it while also saying it isn't meant to happen, they wouldn't be working around to clock to constantly monitor their twitter and discord to delete any message that even hints about the trophy. They are even kicking people now in the discord if you keep trying to talk about it, and sometimes a ban.

It’s kinda funny how it’s the very first thing on their support page but they’re also trying to keep it quiet

Totally agree, though. The silencing is further support for the fact that this was a (glorious) accident

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

?

No, 20 wins is less hard, but it does require skill and a bit of luck. 

Btw, I saw people getting worried about the rarity of the Platinum Trophy, but I also see a lot of newcomers that are only are here for the Infallible Trophy since it's the hardest.

I do have another question on the 20 wins. Everyone in here says the wins in a custom lobby doesn't count towards it, but I was wondering if someone has tried to do 20 wins (or 19 wins) in a custom lobby and than 1 win in a public match to see what happens.

Also, Mediatonic is working on a fix: https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us

I tested private games with a friend who had Zero wins and he did not unlock the 1 win trophy so its unlikely to work 

Finally got the damn plat!

I find myself pretty solid at the game, as I was raised on Crash Bandicoot and other 3D platformers, and my GF is just a BEAST.

But when playing legit, the best I could do was 2 wins in a row, and she could do 3. And as I really do not enjoy playing with pre-made groups, this glitch was a godsend.

And as it was already mentioned, it was amazing to see how this opportunity rallied the trophy-hunting community.

And at last, I can finally enjoy the game without freting over the trophies. I am having fun playing it and will still continue even after getting plat. :)

• Like 2

There is a chance that the 20 wins trophy will become rarer than Infallible, which would be very funny lol. Anyway, this platinum still requires skill and dedication even with minimal effort, if the guy is not able to win 20 times then please do yourself a favor and don't even start this game, damn.

3 minutes ago, Miro33no said:

Finally got the damn plat!

I find myself pretty solid at the game, as I was raised on Crash Bandicoot and other 3D platformers, and my GF is just a BEAST.

But when playing legit, the best I could do was 2 wins in a row, and she could do 3. And as I really do not enjoy playing with pre-made groups, this glitch was a godsend.

And as it was already mentioned, it was amazing to see how this opportunity rallied the trophy-hunting community.

And at last, I can finally enjoy the game without freting over the trophies. I am having fun playing it and will still continue even after getting plat. :)

Great, the game is really fun! keep playing anyway, now free of that "weight"