Custom lobbies exploit - NO BOOSTING HERE - USE SESSIONS.

xBobo86

49 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Wow my friend just said he got flag because he got (Infallible) before (Victory ) trophy he did the glitch with his friend!!! 

Then a lot of us would be in trouble but it would be ridiculous because its a bug on their end. Its not like we used external software

This is what I wondered too. Will be everybody flagged because of getting the 5 wins in a row before the first victory? I mean this happens in a lot of games like the glitches lobbies in RDR etc. It would be stupid if someone get flagged because of this. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

17 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

What's the point? That sounds a little bit spiteful...

I should have point being happy especially for another player

looking at your trophies list I can understand sir you were struggling to start this game because you were afraid not to get 5 wins in a row. So you start playing this game just because an exploit was discovered. honestly, I feel it's hard to do it legit.  

so after you have been released from desperate measures you should be happy too to other players 

14 hours ago, Alaquia said:

can't you see his profile pic? explains everything if you ask me...

?

1 hour ago, myx2 said:

Wow my friend just said he got flag because he got (Infallible) before (Victory ) trophy he did the glitch with his friend!!! 

Stupid question: Flag where? Here on PSNP or in the game (somehow...). If here, for sure it was an autoflag or approved by accident, so it will be lifted,since the glitch is well known now. 

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Theoretically, using in-game glitches to unlock Trophies is not something you get flagged for, that's really weird.

Theoretically, using in game glitches to gain any advantage whether it be for trophies or global speedrun times, is allowed and encouraged.

Most world record speedruns for games include clipping, out of map, etc anyways. Fair enough you might have earned something legit, to detract and get upset about what others do is just sad.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Theoretically, using in-game glitches to unlock Trophies is not something you get flagged for, that's really weird.

Probably just a case of the dispute system playing catch-up. After all, the exploit’s still less than a week old at this point

7 minutes ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Can we do the 20 wins in races in private lobby with 12 players?

Infallible is the only trophy that’s confirmed to work through private lobbies. But there’s a “kill yourself in Slime Climb / Scraper” glitch which people seem to be using to farm wins in Squads Show

2 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

This is what I wondered too. Will be everybody flagged because of getting the 5 wins in a row before the first victory? I mean this happens in a lot of games like the glitches lobbies in RDR etc. It would be stupid if someone get flagged because of this. 

No way! This is an in-game glitch and these are really encouraged here.

For example, a lot of players here have Warlord trophy (rank 30) on Far Cry 2 as the first online trophy because it's super easy with the glitch, not mentioning the fact that almost 100% of Warlord owners have used that glitch otherwise that dumb trophy requires 300/400+ hours of playing probably, and who knows how many other games have similar situations with in-game glitches/cheats that make trophies way easier.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, uduc2late said:

So when do you think they'll patch this? I mean wäre they even going to, I hope they don't anytime soon anyway! 

It’s the very first issue listed on their support page, so I’d be stunned if it doesn’t get patched out

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cometowner said:

I should have point being happy especially for another player

looking at your trophies list I can understand sir you were struggling to start this game because you were afraid not to get 5 wins in a row. So you start playing this game just because an exploit was discovered. honestly, I feel it's hard to do it legit.  

so after you have been released from desperate measures you should be happy too to other players 

1f44c.png

I'm very happy this glitch has been discovered and as many people can get a chance at the platinum, I just don't get you go out of your way to earn the trophy on alt accounts just to lower the rarity, these are very different things.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me if the race wins and 20 episode wins are boostable in Squad games!!?!?? If yes, how many squads are needed to start a game? (the minimum of players possible). Can it be done in private lobbies?

Edited by fresquinho

2 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Can someone tell me if the race wins and 20 episode wins are boostable in Squad games!!?!?? If yes, how many squads are needed to start a game? (the minimum of players possible). Can it be done in private lobbies?

I think you can get the race wins, yes. 20 episode wins for sure as I won the Trophy after winning a Squad game. 

You need 40 players to start a match. It can only be done in a public match. If you need help, than you could try it through a gaming session. 

11 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I think you can get the race wins, yes. 20 episode wins for sure as I won the Trophy after winning a Squad game. 

You need 40 players to start a match. It can only be done in a public match. If you need help, than you could try it through a gaming session. 

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Yeah Guys, we did it, WE DID IT! Fall Guys ranks first among the most played games on psnprofiles right now. Thank you mum.

Infallible still sitting at sub-4% though. Clearly taking after Bitcoin when it comes to growth rates!

• Like 1