King Charming Trophy Random Unlock.

Just randomly unlocked the King Charming trophy. It unlocked as the Rattay bailiff was announcing me as the new bailiff of Pribyslavitz, of all times, even though my reputation at the Monastery is only at 66 and my reputation in Merhojed is only at 69. Weird. A good weird though. Now that trophy is out of the way and I can get back to whaling on guards with my longsword. ?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Popped for me when I finished the plague in Merhojed which put me over 80 there and everywhere else except the Monastery (which I've broken into but haven't reached in the questline).  I wasn't really worried about having trouble with my reputation in the Monastery since, on this playthrough, I'm getting all the quests done, so I'm thinking that I'll probably be over 80 by the time that I leave there, but, hey, I'll take it.

Edited by Cherrywood

• 2 months later...

Mine popped "randomly" too. In the trophy description is explained that you need 9 different areas to have a reputation of 80 (or higher) in. I have 9 areas, but not all of those mentioned in said description. Merhojed is 55 and Ledetchko 49. However I have Pribyslavitz and Uzhitz at 100.

My guess is that the trophy is bugged in a good way. You just need 9 areas to have a reputation of 80 or higher and not only those mentioned in the description.

• 2 months later...
On 2021-11-13 at 9:46 AM, ZealousZealot said:

Kuno's camp (band of bastard dlc) should count towards the trophy too. Pribyslavitz (dlc) as well. You'll only only need 9 settlements to meet trophy requirement, so these extra ones provide some leeway.

Yeah the same thing happened to me so I don’t think this is a glitch. But rather, some of the DLC areas count towards the total.

For the record, the same goes with the Completionist trophy. That one popped surprisingly early for me too which means the DLC quests I’ve done have definitely factored in to it.