Are some of the glimpses missable?

Radford999

Some of the Glimpses are inaccessible for me. Corvid’s Glimpse of Admiration and Glimpse of Cowardice. I can’t get these on my current playthrough because i’ve already completed Seat of Infinity. So now i can’t reach the NPC you get them from. But even if i do it in new game plus i can only get one of them. Since you get one for kicking him off and you get one for preventing him from jumping. So i would have to do 2 more playthroughs.

Is this right? Or is there a way around it and i’m talking nonsense? Because in the trophy guide it only says 2 items are missable and i’ve got those already. 

• 3 months later...

On 14/05/2021 at 6:20 PM, Radford999 said:

Some of the Glimpses are inaccessible for me. Corvid’s Glimpse of Admiration and Glimpse of Cowardice. I can’t get these on my current playthrough because i’ve already completed Seat of Infinity. So now i can’t reach the NPC you get them from. But even if i do it in new game plus i can only get one of them. Since you get one for kicking him off and you get one for preventing him from jumping. So i would have to do 2 more playthroughs.

Is this right? Or is there a way around it and i’m talking nonsense? Because in the trophy guide it only says 2 items are missable and i’ve got those already. 

Bit l8 to the show, but 4 Glimpses are missable, but there not needed for the Trophy. 

You can get both those Glimpses in question, you just use Harro to get his Glimpse, then use Eredrim and kick him off ;)