Trophy/Game Glitch (Helpful)

5 hours ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Discovered that if you at least make it to the last wave of a round but you fail to complete the last wave you can close application after going back to level select and start the game back up and the game will think you completed that level when you really didn’t awarding you the trophy and unlocking the next level. Only downside to this is you won’t get any star points for the store from completing the level but if you find yourself not wanting to repeat a level that you made it that far in then it speeds things up.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give you a like for it soon, but I'm only allowed to give a maximum of 10 a day. This game only costs 1.99 euros and I am interested in tower defense. So I was watching videos on YouTube and this game has apparently been around for a long time on the Switch. Only later the waves seem to go for a very long time and to get to level 70 you seem to need 50 to 100 hours. Is that correct? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 2:11 AM, Sikutai said:

Thanks for the tip, I'll give you a like for it soon, but I'm only allowed to give a maximum of 10 a day. This game only costs 1.99 euros and I am interested in tower defense. So I was watching videos on YouTube and this game has apparently been around for a long time on the Switch. Only later the waves seem to go for a very long time and to get to level 70 you seem to need 50 to 100 hours. Is that correct? Thank you.

15 - 25 hours & you can increase the speed to 4x. (them YT vids stay on default speed)

• Like 1